PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Eels v Manly [Round 11, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Moses went down with an injury, was it his ankle again? They will be short another playmaker if it’s the same ankle as last time.

They have heaps of backrowers.
I don't think Moses will be keen to run at our line, but their hooker has been pretty good again this year.
Saab v Sivo is an interesting matchup.

What are we up to? 35, 36 years since the Eels won something? Man that's gotta hurt!
sad role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

Yeah ..... but we also didn’t have turbo

just sayin’
Not to mention the fact that we were playing like busted arses in those first few rounds, however we should have beaten Illawarra, fark I hate losing to them, my wife supports them and I hate watching those games with her.

I can't wait for the mighty eels to smash you toe fungus unemployed shack living beach bum hippies. I'll watch from my Dural mansion the mighty King Gutho give your so-called turbo a golden wedgie. Watch the mighty eels rumble against your beach shack living team. That is all losers.
Hello Slimy, I see that you have come back to ruffle a few feathers on here ? :)

I can't wait for the mighty eels to smash you toe fungus unemployed shack living beach bum hippies. I'll watch from my Dural mansion the mighty King Gutho give your so-called turbo a golden wedgie. Watch the mighty eels rumble against your beach shack living team. That is all losers.
The name "Watmoughs Mentor" is a ripper. I presently have you behind the Bulldogs Mr Invisible in the troll stakes- but I really couldn't stand that pr1ck - you are closing the gap mate. I hope you surpass him soon.

I'll watch from my Dural mansion - that's superb.

Pressure is all on you then

The name "Watmoughs Mentor" is a ripper. I presently have you behind the Bulldogs Mr Invisible in the troll stakes- but I really couldn't stand that pr1ck - you are closing the gap mate. I hope you surpass him soon.

I'll watch from my Dural mansion - that's superb.
He forgot to mention that his Dural Fibro mansion over looks the polluted Parramatta river which is full of floating dead eels .

Little does he know that there will also be more dead eels for him to see at bankwest stadium this weekend

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8