Poor Dylan Walker!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He still managed to look out of form in the 10 minutes he was on

How can he try to impress selectors when he gets his first touch of the ball in the 77th minute?? No wonder he fluffed it trying to make something happen in a losing side.

Michael Morgan also did f*** all when he was on, with much less pressure.

Blues were going nowhere,needed a penalty. As good a chance of success as any of their repetitive hopeless sweep plays,especially with these dickhead refs.Him being bagged just emphasizes the incredible conservatism of this whole boring series for the last few years.The whole thing is a snorefest but I'm sure they will pin the entire 78 minutes of zero creativity on Dylan as well.

One touch for one error. Solid. Surely cartwright will come onto the bench for game two.

I just hope little rabbit Dylan won't be too tired after his participation in this most gruelling of State of Origin games. His 11 tackles were inspirational, and Qld did not score a single point during his time on the field. Also, despite the stats recording a 0 metre gain, I can assure you he made at least one metre, perhaps even two in his one possession during the match. I was screaming and holding up my ruler to the screen - I'm sure it was 170-180 centimetres, Even Rabbits Warren noticed him and was remarking what a danger man he was brought on to be.

I'm sure you can all feel my concern. Firstly, I just hope that he isn't sore. He looked ok as he was smiling and joking around after the game with the winning Qld team, but of course no-one will know until after he comes out of recovery sessions and ice bath.
Then he has to deal with the challenge of the cold weather. I'm in Canberra now and it is a chilly 8 degrees outside. I just could not imagine playing rugby league under these oppressive conditions, I even brought my turtleneck. In fact I don't even think I can play rugby league but lets be focussed here on Dylan's recovery and not spend time worrying about me. My problems pale in comparison.

Please guys do report for me how little rabbit Dylan is going. May I suggest for him an extra long session under ice tonight to heal his wounds and to acclimatise him to the club game he will be forced to play on Friday.

NYEagle

One touch for one error. Solid. Surely cartwright will come onto the bench for game two.

Yep Dylan will be the focus when in fact he had zero chance of doing anything. If he gets dropped it just shows what a joke the whole thing is.

Maybe they should focus on how many times Gallen hits it up on the 5th tackle ...but of course that wont rate a mention. Will be a simple stat of metres gained.

Did they even train to use him as a fresh X factor player? No one passed to him. His only run was from dummy half. He was basically out there defending in the middle. Absurd garbage from the coach.
I was astounded to see two sweeping backline moves after he was put on and each time it was given to Jennings. Go figure!

Before origin I was wondering why Walker was selected and what could nsw have planned for him. Turns out they had no plan and, like almost everyone in nsw already knew, he shouldn't have been selected. Seriously, what in ****s name were the selectors thinking? Aside from the awful selections the game was ****.

Before origin I was wondering why Walker was selected and what could nsw have planned for him. Turns out they had no plan and, like almost everyone in nsw already knew, he shouldn't have been selected. Seriously, what in ****s name were the selectors thinking? Aside from the awful selections the game was ****.

I was at the game and we were trying to workout who he was going to replace and what role he was meant to fill. With about 10 to go and he replaces Jackson ( who was out of gas ) he looked lost as if he had no clear instructions and it looked like no one else did either. He took a hit up it with less than two to go when he should have been two off the ruck it reinforced that we had no idea.
If he was to be there at all he should have come on in the last 10 mins of the first half with Fafita when the game was there to be won not the last 10 when we were chasing it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4