Poor Dylan Walker!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
Poor Walker has to play origin tomorrow in Sydney and then travel down to Canberra to play the Raiders. 2 games in 3 days, plus all that travel! Barrett just released our team to play this round, and Walker is there.

I think we should give him a rest this week.

Thoughts?

Poor Walker has to play origin tomorrow in Sydney and then travel down to Canberra to play the Raiders. 2 games in 3 days, plus all that travel! Barrett just released our team to play this round, and Walker is there.

I think we should give him a rest this week.

Thoughts?

Maybe not as much of an issue as you'd think; most years, the players who back up from Origin say they'd rather play on the Friday night - still riding the adrenaline and the soreness hasn't properly set in yet. They reckon backing up on the Sunday or Monday is much harder.

Surely it would be tougher on old man Myles? Expected to play decent minutes in the middle on Wednesday night then back up as a starting prop on Friday. I hope Barrett is taking the p!ss with this selection.

I wouldn't be fussed whether Myles backs up or not, truly.
As for Walker, he might be lucky to get 5 mins, so he might be fresh as a daisy.
Does anyone remember how long Buhrer and DCE got in their debuts?
I thought Jaime ran on at the 77th minute or there abouts and was it DCE's origin or Aus debut that he sat on the bench the whole game?

I wouldn't be fussed whether Myles backs up or not, truly.
As for Walker, he might be lucky to get 5 mins, so he might be fresh as a daisy.
Does anyone remember how long Buhrer and DCE got in their debuts?
I thought Jaime ran on at the 77th minute or there abouts and was it DCE's origin or Aus debut that he sat on the bench the whole game?
Aus debut.
Just our luck Inglis will hammer Morris in the first five and he'll get stretchered off and Walker will play the rest. If he does I hope he smashes Inglis!

I know it normally takes me a couple of days to recover. It's not normally til about Wednesday that I've recovered from Monday night touch footy.

I know it normally takes me a couple of days to recover. It's not normally til about Wednesday that I've recovered from Monday night touch footy.
Jeez how many Monday nights have you got this year? Bloody Greenberg.

At least Walker will be fresh to play Friday, but seriously what was the point of picking him in the SOO side to play the last 10 minutes. ****ing joke whoever selected him.

At least Walker will be fresh to play Friday, but seriously what was the point of picking him in the SOO side to play the last 10 minutes. ****ing joke whoever selected him.
Did they even train to use him as a fresh X factor player? No one passed to him. His only run was from dummy half. He was basically out there defending in the middle. Absurd garbage from the coach.

No problem him being fresh, he made about two tackles and otherwise hardly touched the ball, stupid selection, although I suppose had there been an injury to a back!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8