PONGA switch to halves as Knights chase GARRICK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Please point me to the posts I made about Garrick. I'll help you don't waste your time I wouldn't waste my time posting about a winger.

Your next point is no I'm not happy about Tom being injured on 1.2 million.

Garrick is a run of the mill winger the game is full of them. He is not a fullback or a centre and should not get 1 dollar more from us.
Didn’t mean you in general, should’ve pointed it out as a whole instead.

He definitely shouldn’t be earning a million, I agree with you. I just seen it as a cost cutting exercise to save money and keep him at fullback. Not on an upgraded deal getting in a cash battle for him.

Have said in other threads I thought someone would offer him a fullback role. If he gets it, no ill feeling if he takes it.

To the ‘fans’ saying **** off to him based on a Rothfield article, **** off yourself.

And as far as ‘know your station’ comments, assume you give that advice to your kids etc, ie don’t try to better yourself? Great advice…

I get following our team is tough at the moment. But I vividly remember the Northern Eagles and also when we were literally hours away from not existing in any form. This is a **** year, but there’s been worse.

I’m sorry but the content on here has gone downhill. I used to post on every day. Now I do the MVP and not much else as nearly every thread turns into a personal attack on a player, coach or fellow poster.

No way top 3 wingers, not even close, he's solid, good finisher, good kicker and fills in well for Turbo, but that's it, wouldn't even be in the top 10
Mate the stats don't lie... Check out last season.. This season he hasn't played too much on the wing.

Garrick has improved dramatically and he's only going to get better. I wish him all the best if he can get fullback money somewhere else.

Have said in other threads I thought someone would offer him a fullback role. If he gets it, no ill feeling if he takes it.

To the ‘fans’ saying ** off to him based on a Rothfield article, ** off yourself.

And as far as ‘know your station’ comments, assume you give that advice to your kids etc, ie don’t try to better yourself? Great advice…

I get following our team is tough at the moment. But I vividly remember the Northern Eagles and also when we were literally hours away from not existing in any form. This is a **** year, but there’s been worse.

I’m sorry but the content on here has gone downhill. I used to post on every day. Now I do the MVP and not much else as nearly every thread turns into a personal attack on a player, coach or fellow poster.
There shouldn’t be personal attacks but there should be a **** load of criticism when it comes to our club from the owners down to the playing group and going by our depth problems things ain’t going to get to much better soon..so there are a lot of frustrated fans

Reuben is a great finishing winger who continues to improve. His reliability and goal kicking would get him a wing gig in most clubs.

IMO, he is a good back up fullback. Apart from elite fullbacks (Tedesco & co), I think many other fullbacks are ahead of him, e.g, Drinkwater, Martin, Laurie, Edwards, Kennedy, Walsh, Campbell, Brimson, Sloan, Savage and so on.

Even though the team possibly won't perform very well in the last couple of games, it will be interesting to see how Koula plays. This season Des selected him in the centres to shore up our defence there. However long term, it may have been better to select him at fullback (instead of Garrick) in order to develop his game. Evidenced from the way he played today, I think Koula can become a great strike weapon from the back.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8