Poll: Where do we all follow Manly from?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Where do we all follow Manly from?

• Northern Beaches

Votes: 33 17.0%
  • South Surburban Sydney

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Western Sydney (West of Pacific Highway)

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • Central Coast/North Shore

Votes: 20 10.3%
  • Country NSW

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • Interstate

Votes: 43 22.2%
  • Overseas

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Central West NSW

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • RIverina

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • North Coast NSW

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
Born in the car going up Darley rd to Manly hospital, bit of a westy now 4k west of Pittwater Rd. Parents were dragons fans as manly didnt exist when they were young. I came to my senses around 8 year old and never looked back. Great memories of watching live games at brookie then racing home to watch Sunday replay after the news

Grew up on the Northern Beaches but sadly left when I started working down the southern end of Sydney. Now residing close to work in enemy territory but still proudly flying the Manly flag.

Born in Manly Hospital, lived in and around Manly then Hills district then the N.T. Then Brisbane now Gold Coast, currently writing this from Bangkok.

Born in Bondi, live in Randwick. Went to narrabeen public and manly high. First manly game: v Newtown at brookie 1976. Have never lost the strong identification I made with the club as a young child.

albury.... border of nsw and vic. dad followed manly so I just followed suit. very happy he didnt follow eels like alot of others down this way. (afl dominated)

Grew up midnorth coast at 17 went to Sydney, lived in quite a few suburbs , but was lucky to experience a fantastic 6 years in northern beaches including. MANLY, curly and beacon hill, met my hubby there, luckily he is also a MANLY supporter.
Moved back to coast, still love my time on the northern beaches.

Lived on the Northern Beaches all my life - for the last 25 years at North Narrabeen. My mum followed Manly, so I did too.
Earliest recollection is of our first GF win in 1972!

Manly from the age of three, back in 78... Now way out west where the bong trees grow...( outer Hills District). Manly public school...always Manly v Parra in the playground ( was about twenty kids v three or four) ...used to walk an hour and a half to Brooky from the age of about 11 every second Sunday. Thanks for a fun thread!

Grew up on the North Shore, before moving to Balmain and then to Potts Point. Spent 3 years living in London and Berlin.

Grew up on the Southern Highlands, now live South-West Sydney. Lifelong Manly Supporter. Started following them because of Bozo.

Born overseas,been supporting this great club over 40 years,living in the western part of Sydney,manly till I die.

Schooled over the road from Brookie Oval. Lived Dee Why, Cromer most of my life. Moved to Canberra 8 years ago where I proudly drive around with Manly seat covers and window stickers. Will retire back to the northern beaches where eventually my ashes will be scattered behind the posts at the scoreboard end because that's where I first sat as a kid growing up watching the likes of Wombat, Gartner, Igor, Bombthrower, Gibbsey (socks down, chin up), Igor et al grace the hallowed turf. An absolute honour and privilege following such a great club!

I voted but take umbrage that I'm regarded as Western Sydney by the poll.
Been a supporter for a tick over 40 years, born and bred at Epping.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6