Poll .. Saab V Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which player do you throw the jersey to?

• Saab

• Tuipuluto

Results are only viewable after voting.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Okay .. time to put on your selectors hat ...

No fence sitting on this one ..

Defs Tui. We need the strong yardage carries against the likes of Melbourne and Penrith, more than we need some long range tries against the also rans.

And just between you and me .. I'll back Toopa to convert more of the high attacking kicks into tries than Saab ..

Saab gets near about 1 in 10 .. Toopa got both hands to that one last night and his timing and jump are far superior.

Saab at his best offers something that can’t be coached, his speed is a x-factor that forces opposition wingers to sit deeper than usual to compensate for his speed. He’s obviously injured and I’m excited to see him back to 100%. In saying that having quality players like tippytoes as depth are the early signs of a premiership team assembling. Still need a quality #9 though

saab 8 games 1 try, 1 assist, 68 runs, 502 rm, 4 tackle breaks, 10 errors 2 linebreak

tuipulotu 5 games 3 try, 0 assist, 74 runs, 653 rm, 17 tackle breaks, 1 error, 4 linebreak

saab is off the pace needs a stint in reserve grade.
I must have missed the 1 Tuipulotu error...Usually these youngsters come in and make errors adjusting to first grade. This guy has a lot of respect for the football.

Both.
Tippytoes is a centre so he replaces Parker while he is injured, and is a better bet than Harper. Koala takes the other centre spot.
Saab back to the wing when fit.
Issue resolved. No need for a poll.

Regardless of what you think of Saab's defence, his speed is a weapon that just can't be left out.

As our old mate @BOZO says ... speed kills. And Jason Saab has more speed than anyone in the NRL (IMO).

Tippy Toes seems more of a centre to me. And as good as he has been, when Saab is available I can see him being straight back onto his right wing.

Both.
Tippytoes is a centre so he replaces Parker while he is injured, and is a better bet than Harper. Koala takes the other centre spot.
Saab back to the wing when fit.
Issue resolved. No need for a poll.
Can he play centre? That is the only issue, if he can then I agree.
The other option is Garrick, who was a centre before making NRL with Manly.
I agree our best side should have Tui Saab Koula Parker & Garrick, somewhere or other, but that is 5 into 4 spots...!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4