[poll] Poll - Death Penalty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you support Capital Punishment?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Unsure

• Total voters
I am no and yes, so I will go unsure.

no for Vans conviction, but for certain murders I dont have a problem with it.

damn broken poll!

I am a strong NO!

Not under any circumstances is capital Punishment acceptable in a civilised country, expecially by such barbaric means as hanging and firing squads

It depends. In a case where it's flaming obvious I say give them an injection. For instance it costs $75,000 to lock up a madman like Martin Bryant every year - for what purpose?

I'd probably settle for voluntary capital punishment. Give people the option to die over a long term sentence. 10 days later they die, but they have a one week cooling off period after they make the decision.

I'd probably rather die than be buggered in jail for life.

Poll doesn't work because Dan is too busy being a fisherman.

Working on it again now.

I may just revert back to older code and cross my fingers that it works :)

But have dug out the code already

It depends. In a case where it's flaming obvious I say give them an injection. For instance it costs $75,000 to lock up a madman like Martin Bryant every year - for what purpose?

I'd probably settle for voluntary capital punishment. Give people the option to die over a long term sentence. 10 days later they die, but they have a one week cooling off period after they make the decision.

I'd probably rather die than be buggered in jail for life.

True and a very good way to look at it.

I think the lethal injection is much more humane. Some people dont deserve humanity though.

I dont mind paying however much it costs to lock up a prisinor because it is the price of justice, if i want to live in a safe and just society I have to pay for it.

Have any of you listened to Spoonman on triple m?

I have no particular problem with euthenasia either.

euthenasia is another matter and I do support that as well as stem cell research.

But it is a different heated debate, perhaps for next week

I support it in extreme situations where there is no doubt about a persons guilt. I would even go so far as to allow (if requested) a member of the victims family to push the button. I would have no guilt about killing anybody who murdered one of my kids

I couldnt kill anyone, no matter the circumstances. I dont even like killing cockroaches.....grasshoppers are a different story, those things are evil!

If someone did something to my kids it would be me staring down the barrel of a long jail sentence.

But the prepetrator would be six foot under.

Do you have any reason to back that up Byso or are you just being a dick again?

For instance. I would be in favour of the death penalty in cases of multiple murder or gang rape. Or where torture is involved such as in the Lauren Huxley case.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4