[poll] Poll - Death Penalty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you support Capital Punishment?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Unsure

• Total voters
What about Ivan Milat? Would you support the death penalty for him?

IMO there's too much uncertainty about that case to send him to the gallows.

Do you have any reason to back that up Byso or are you just being a dick again?

For instance. I would be in favour of the death penalty in cases of multiple murder or gang rape. Or where torture is involved such as in the Lauren Huxley case.

As you're the expert on being a dick :)

Yep, gang rape, murder. etc etc etc

Not speeding or litering

I think murder for murder is completely unjustified. Some of them want to swin because they dont want to spend thier life in prison. i say give them the choice of what they want, then give them the opposite of what they ask

I think murder for murder is completely unjustified. Some of them want to swin because they dont want to spend thier life in prison. i say give them the choice of what they want, then give them the opposite of what they ask
Would only work once.

And if someone wanted the jail term you'd kill them Dan?

:roll:

Sounds like the syphliss has finally got the boy.

no. of course i wouldnt, it was a silly off the cuff statement. In no circumstance do i support the death penalty

Ivan is a nut case. Didn't he kill someone while in prison? Didn't his own sister tun him in?

[quote author=Matabele]

Ivan is a nut case. Didn't he kill someone while in prison? Didn't his own sister tun him in?

[/quote]

Yeah his sister did but if you have a good look at alot of his family you would presume they were all capable of doing what he did.
As Mata said before - there is alot more to the case and I don't think he was the lone soldier in it all- it just wasn't possible with some of the things he did.
He is clearly a nutter though writing countless letters proclaiming his innocence.

Ivan gave his nieces and nephews shirts and backpacks from his victims!! A screw lose there somewhere, a creepy creepy man!

I remember reading bits and pieces of a book on these murders, someone working at a factory out west told the police when they found the the first 2 victims (the english girls) a work mate told him they still have not found the germans. I cant recall if he went to the police with this information then or when further bodies were found.

turns out the guy was Milats brother, for some reason he had a different surname.

i don't agree with the death penalty, but only because it is too good for the people that deserve this punishment.Serial murderers, child killers, pedos should all be made to suffer, just as their victims had to suffer.
The trouble with jail terms for these type of people is that it is more of a holiday than a punishment. the victims and their relatives, friends etc continue to suffer while these people get 3 meals a day, airconditioned cells, tv, gym, free education all at taxpayers cost.Kids in QLD swelter in classrooms while civil libertarians complain about prisoners "suffering" in prison with no aircon.
These people should be given the basics for suvival and thats it. they should be out doing the hard yards and working for the good of the community that they have harmed. Back to the old chain gang for them.
As for pedophiles and child killers- no protection - let them in with general population and get a feel of what it is like to be violated.Even better, let Dad/Brother/Uncle in with them with a big piece of wood, once a week, give enough time so as not to kill the scum, and let this happen for the rest of their (usually inadequate) term.
Prisoners in this country don't get punished they get a holiday. Some people on the outside don't live as well as they do. It's a joke.

You really don't read peoples posts do you Byso?

How is it a holliday being ****ed in th arse and bashed every day?

You really don't read peoples posts do you Byso?

How is it a holliday being ****ed in th arse and bashed every day?

"The trouble with jail terms for these type of people is that it is more of a holiday than a punishment. the victims and their relatives, friends etc continue to suffer while these people get 3 meals a day, airconditioned cells, tv, gym, free education all at taxpayers cost.Kids in QLD swelter in classrooms while civil libertarians complain about prisoners "suffering" in prison with no aircon."

You really are an idiot arn't you Fonz?

You clearly read it byso but did not understand it!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6