Poll added - Sea Eagles Everyone in League jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

how does this play out?

• the religious 7 ride into the sunset and never play for Manly again

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • the religious 7 are all reinstated next week with no hard feelings

Votes: 132 69.1%
  • Vlandys goes ahead with his Pride Round next year

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Manly use the Everyone in League jersey forever more

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • one or 2 of the 7 are sacked as ringleaders

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • all or most accept some enlightenment on the issue and will wear the jersey in future

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Manly never mention Everyone in League again...

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Several players sek immediate release from Manly

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man but I am still interested in your response to my question? I would not have an issue with being friends with gay people but one should be free to choose in this way on whatever prejudice they like. It’s personal….I know of a few lesbian women who would never be friends with hetro males. Why can’t TC have this same liberty without being isolated for it for being honest enough to admit it….

What about friends with benefits I wonder how you would choose?
Your question about a romantic partner? I'm attracted to women so I wouldn't be attracted to a man who had transitioned to being a woman.

Why won't those lesbians you know of be friends with hetero men?

TC has admitted he discriminates against gay people. He's even told a bisexual female friend he disapproves of her lifestyle.

What is this isolation you speak of?

Why are you asking about FWBs? You looking for a hook up?

@Technical Coach
As someone who has openly admitted to discriminating against gay people, I think you’re the last person who should be offering any sort of insight or advice into inclusivity and tolerance.
@rj90 TC says he only discriminates when it comes to personal friendships. Why can’t he be free to choose? I asked @47MVEagle the question below. NB. This can be extended to friends with benefits. What’s your view on the below? Would you discriminate in the same way? @47MVEagle says romantic relationships and personal friendships are different I strongly disagree and think he is picking and choosing where to impose his moral values…

When choosing a significant other relationship partner I would discriminate on what type of woman I would choose provided the feelings were mutual of course.
what I mean by this is that I would only choose a woman that was born with female genitalia I would effectively discriminate against identified women who were born with male genitalia only in this context though. I respect peoples right to choose their gender and the pronouns associated with it and would defend any of them that were being unfairly treated.
What about you man? Would you too discriminate in this way when it comes to personal choice?

USER=27751]@47MVEagle[/USER] says romantic relationships and personal friendships are different I strongly disagree and think he is picking and choosing where to impose his moral values…
How on earth do you come to the conclusion that moral values come into play in romantic attraction?

Your question about a romantic partner? I'm attracted to women so I wouldn't be attracted to a man who had transitioned to being a woman.

Why won't those lesbians you know of be friends with hetero men?

TC has admitted he discriminates against gay people. He's even told a bisexual female friend he disapproves of her lifestyle.

What is this isolation you speak of?

Why are you asking about FWBs? You looking for a hook up?
Thanks man. You are making me laugh 😆… I don’t see a difference in being able to choose between a friend and a romantic friend. It’s personal.. we should have the freedom to be as discriminating as we like in this way like you are of women born with male genitalia when it comes to romantic relationships..
Btw I answered my own question from the outset. I guess we are both discriminating like TC…

Thanks man. You are making me laugh 😆… I don’t see a difference in being able to choose between a friend and a romantic friend. It’s personal.. we should have the freedom to be as discriminating as we like in this way like you are of women born with male genitalia when it comes to romantic relationships..
Btw I answered my own question from the outset. I guess we are both discriminating like TC…
LMAO!!!

You think by not being sexually attracted to a female who has male genitalia that I'm discriminating against females with male genitalia?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

So @Red Pill you're suggesting you can/should only be friends with people you're sexually attracted to?
No definitely not. I am just saying people should be free to choose based upon whatever reasoning they like!!! on who they want to be friends with. It’s personal. Both romantic and platonic.. I wish women would not discriminate so much against bald guys….but it happens….

Hmmmm it has to be mutual right?
You're conflating 2 completely separate things & building a strawman for your definition of discrimination.

Why won't you have a male who has transitioned to female as a romantic partner?

Is it because:

a) you're not physically/sexually attracted to them
Or
b) you disapprove of their transgenderism?

You're conflating 2 completely separate things & building a strawman for your definition of discrimination.

Is it because:

Or
Ok putting the extremes aside why can’t someone discriminate when choosing personal friends? If this is not right how do you propose how we manage it?

Ok putting the extremes aside why can’t someone discriminate when choosing personal friends? If this is not right how do you propose how we manage it?
I never said they couldn't.

I just said it was discrimination, which you also have.

You're the one who just went around the mulberry bush trying to draw comparisons between who you're romantically attracted to vs people you're friends with.

TC has openly admitted he doesnt approve of non-heterosexual people & deliberately won't be friends with them - except the one bisexual female friend, apparently...I wonder why he lets her hang around 🤔

That's narrowminded discrimination.

That's also his right.

It's also my right to call it that.

You're the one who just went around the mulberry bush trying to draw comparisons between who you're romantically attracted to vs people you're friends with.

TC has openly admitted he doesnt approve of non-heterosexual people & deliberately won't be friends with them - except the one bisexual female friend, apparently...I wonder why he lets her hang around 🤔

That's also his right.

We are going around in circles but I think it’s you trying to isolate people and be judgmental. I am not doing that to TC…you are. That’s why I started this little explorative journey.

Who we want to be friends with is our own business we don’t need big brothers imposing judgments that attempt to constrain freedoms

Discimination of itself is not a bad thing .. in fact .. it is the very essence of intelligence ..

We discriminate every day from the type of coffee we drink, the clothes we wear, the cars we drive, the suburbs we live, the schools we sent our kids to, the type of cereal and milk we like ... and yes the type of people we have as close friends ... no anti-vaxxer's need apply.

It is not the act of discrimination itself that is wrong ... it can only be the reasons for it ..

Discriminating against somebody purely based on their colour, religion or sexual orientation is wrong ...

PSS ... but that also doesn't mean that it is not possible to dislike a coloured gay cleric ...

We are going around in circles but I think it’s you trying to isolate people and be judgmental. I am not doing that to TC…you are. That’s why I started this little explorative journey.

Who we want to be friends with is our own business we don’t need big brothers imposing judgments that attempt to constrain freedoms
I've answered plenty of your questions but you haven't returned the same courtesy.

Again I'll ask you what is this isolation you keep mentioning?

Is it because:

Or
Wow. You are relentless!

That's also his right.

I never once said i "don't approve of non heterosexual people" i said "i don't feel comfortable around gay or bisexual men" as their personality types are not to my liking, leaning towards effimininty and sexual double entendres.

As i've stated before i don't have an issue getting along with women who are lesbians or bisexual and no i am not interested or been in a relationship with the bisexual woman, bisexual women are a turn off to me.

In saying that other than her and a male friend from the distant past who is gay(that i no longer keep in touch with) i don't go out of my way to cross paths with such people.

We all "choose" our friends and that is all i am doing, i still respect all humans equally i just don't go out of my way to befriend all types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8