Poll added - Sea Eagles Everyone in League jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

how does this play out?

• the religious 7 ride into the sunset and never play for Manly again

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • the religious 7 are all reinstated next week with no hard feelings

Votes: 132 69.1%
  • Vlandys goes ahead with his Pride Round next year

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Manly use the Everyone in League jersey forever more

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • one or 2 of the 7 are sacked as ringleaders

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • all or most accept some enlightenment on the issue and will wear the jersey in future

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Manly never mention Everyone in League again...

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Several players sek immediate release from Manly

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've answered plenty of your questions but you haven't returned the same courtesy.

Again I'll ask you what is this isolation you keep mentioning?
I discriminate in choice and type of friends i surround myself with, i don't discriminate in terms of how i interact with people in public or in the workplace.
A discerning discriminator you surely are!

That’s isolating I am referring too.

I never once said i "don't approve of non heterosexual people" i said "i don't feel comfortable around gay or bisexual men" as their personality types are not to my liking, leaning towards effimininty and sexual double entendres.

As i've stated before i don't have an issue getting along with women who are lesbians or bisexual and no i am not interested or been in a relationship with the bisexual woman, bisexual women are a turn off to me.

In saying that other than her and a male friend from the distant past who is gay(that i no longer keep in touch with) i don't go out of my way to cross paths with such people.

We all "choose" our friends and that is all i am doing, i still respect all humans equally i just don't go out of my way to befriend all types.
Lol yeah cos all gay men act effeminate & spout incessant double entendres.

@rj90 TC says he only discriminates when it comes to personal friendships. Why can’t he be free to choose? I asked @47MVEagle the question below. NB. This can be extended to friends with benefits. What’s your view on the below? Would you discriminate in the same way? @47MVEagle says romantic relationships and personal friendships are different I strongly disagree and think he is picking and choosing where to impose his moral values…

Why is everyone so casual about discrimination? You’re almost condoning it?

Everyone is free to choose their friends. I choose not to associate with lots of people for a variety of reasons. Some are fuuckwitts, some have shiitty personalities, some I just can’t be bothered with. But saying you choose not to be friends with someone because they’re gay is wrong and discriminatory.

TC previously said of ‘he knows someone is gay, he chooses to discriminate’. How would you be appropraching this conversation if he said he chooses to discriminate against Asians or Aboriginals or Women?

Choose your friends however you see fit. But openly admitting to discriminating against a minority group for something that they can’t change, is appalling.

I never once said i "don't approve of non heterosexual people" i said "i don't feel comfortable around gay or bisexual men" as their personality types are not to my liking, leaning towards effimininty and sexual double entendres.

As i've stated before i don't have an issue getting along with women who are lesbians or bisexual and no i am not interested or been in a relationship with the bisexual woman, bisexual women are a turn off to me.

In saying that other than her and a male friend from the distant past who is gay(that i no longer keep in touch with) i don't go out of my way to cross paths with such people.

We all "choose" our friends and that is all i am doing, i still respect all humans equally i just don't go out of my way to befriend all types.
Out of interest how do you actually know someone's sexual preference to decide if you may or may not choose to be their friend. I mean I walk my dog everyday at the park and I meet heaps of people but for the life of me I know virtually zero about their bedroom habits. For me, it's how they present as a person that defines whether or not I would like to be their friend. I'm certainly not denying your right to choose. I'm just curious as to how you arrive at that choice.

Out of interest how do you actually know someone's sexual preference to decide if you may or may not choose to be their friend. I mean I walk my dog everyday at the park and I meet heaps of people but for the life of me I know virtually zero about their bedroom habits. For me, it's how they present as a person that defines whether or not I would like to be their friend. I'm certainly not denying your right to choose. I'm just curious as to how you arrive at that choice.
Not hard to pick sexuality i feel for the most part especially with women.

I'm guessing every woman who rejects your advances is a lesbian? 🤣
I make sure i don't frequent places with a high population of Lesbians and Bisexuals, don't ask me for specifics because "obviously" that leads to offending people which i'm aware of (unlike SE8 who thinks i'm on the Autistic spectrum lol) it's just this time i prefer to not deviate from the main subject matter that is about the club and it's deceptive marketing ways.

I'm too lazy to make advances anyway.
Fine fine fine i'm soooo unattractive it would be pointless to make an advance anyway right....
or will the comeback line be "with such a homophobic personality not many women will be attracted to you anyway.

Or is it "you can't attract straight women so you better befriend the lesbians and bisexuals to compensate or fill the void of a lack of women in my life.

Next.....

I make sure i don't frequent places with a high population of Lesbians and Bisexuals, don't ask me for specifics because "obviously" that leads to offending people which i'm aware of (unlike SE8 who thinks i'm on the Autistic spectrum lol) it's just this time i prefer to not deviate from the main subject matter that is about the club and it's deceptive marketing ways.
Ohh,.. you don't visit Lesboland or the Biburbs often? 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8