Poll added - Sea Eagles Everyone in League jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

how does this play out?

• the religious 7 ride into the sunset and never play for Manly again

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • the religious 7 are all reinstated next week with no hard feelings

Votes: 132 69.1%
  • Vlandys goes ahead with his Pride Round next year

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Manly use the Everyone in League jersey forever more

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • one or 2 of the 7 are sacked as ringleaders

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • all or most accept some enlightenment on the issue and will wear the jersey in future

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Manly never mention Everyone in League again...

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Several players sek immediate release from Manly

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is still nurture and not nature. Absolutely agree, people's upbringing and education have a huge impact on how they develop :thumbsup: Nevertheless, they also have frontal lobe function to make decisions and change. That is something many homosexuals cannot do
Cool… religion is not something you can just intellectualise though nor is someone’s sexuality. It’s a little deeper and probably not for this forum, :)

Question for those that are OK with the decision for these 7 to stand down over this issue.

Why are the Polynesian players that play in the NRLW seemingly ok with the number of gay players that they play with each and every week? Surely a sin is a sin. There are certainly a number of gay players in the NRLW, including the Australian captain. Yet the Poly players play besides them without it seeming to be an issue.

Nope, this is just grandstanding by our players. It's choosing to be outraged at something for no real reason. Wonder is found guilty if they will still support him. After all, Wrath is one of the seven deadly sins, and the definition of Wrath is a strong anger and hate towards another person. Or will that be ok because they CHOOSE to be ok with it?
I suspect the percentages of Bisexuals and Lesbians playing in the NRLW are much much much higher so acceptance is less of an issue.

Technical Coach I agree. You know nothing about life or Rugba League and we have put up with your drivel on this site for almost fifteen years. That's tolerance and acceptance applied to those least deserving. You were particularly mentally unwell, but this group supported you and included you mate.. You pretended to be a terrible assistant coach for the sea Eagles when some of the more easily bamboozled fell for your ridiculous and preposterously aggradised... Duck it you insecure little almost specimen.

Your god. If she exists. Is crying right now because you're there yet bro. You would have been, if internet forums were a thing at the time, a member of ' but those witches.com' and ironically (before standing up for your Islander compatriots who have just been through things like the Zika virus and still have families where eight kids is a good thing because you might have four survive to adulthood without vaccination) would still be sending missions to their island because their brown skin and traditional cultural ways make them savages and heathens under gods eyes. Thank the rainbow serpent our indigenous players represent the oldest continuous living culture on the planet and haven't capitulated to a skinny poof in sandals with long hair and goatee.

That's pretty f*cking appalling mate.

Being a bigot is one thing, but publicly acknowledging you discriminate against a group of people is a whole other level.

Have a great day.
You are taking "discrimination" too negatively in this instance, it's not directed only at sexuality but many personality traits and types, i know who i get along with, who i am comfortable to be around and prefer to not waste my time or the other persons time.

I wouldn't associate or have friendships with gay or bisexual men though(not out of hatred i just don't feel comfortable around their personality types)

Haha what?

Their personality types? Did you just generalise the personalities of all gay men?

It's not a one size fits all mate.

And without obviously knowing much about you I'd almost guarantee you associated with gay or bisexual men who have either not come out yet or have just not disclosed that information to you

So why didn't you apply your "stop reading this contributor" logic here, or is it one of those face saving replies and you secretly read my posts.

Pays Dan large amounts for 47MVEagles ip address to see how often he reads my posts and time spent not scrollling while taking in my greatness.

Go on 47MVEagle put me on ignore, i know you can do it, do it, do it.

The painful side effects will last a while but you will overcome your need to read me, you will be fine.
I like to sleep with a doona and pyjamas. But on game night it doesn't matter, I follow the coaches instructions. I honestly don't know what you are getting at technical coach. I think you need to ask you "bisexual girlfriend".

If you do that I will talk to the supermodel nudist nymphomaniac I know but I can only do it tomorrow when my wife is working because they have strangely conflicting hours.

You are taking "discrimination" too negatively in this instance, it's not directed only at sexuality but many personality traits and types, i know who i get along with, who i am comfortable to be around and prefer to not waste my time or the other persons time.
You're a dinosaur.

Haha what?

Their personality types? Did you just generalise the personalities of all gay men?

It's not a one size fits all mate.

And without obviously knowing much about you I'd almost guarantee you associated with gay or bisexual men who have either not come out yet or have just not disclosed that information to you
Generalising will mean i get it more right then wrong than not generalising and wasting my time more often than not.

Yep i'm sure i have worked with people who are still in the closet but for the most part it is easy to tell, for the rest who i am friends with it is a small small small chance of that being the case but yeah the exception to the rule moment can apply to all.

I have no issues working with all sexualities, i just discriminate friendship wise.

Its no wonder i dont come here or social media often. What a rabble of twats. Freedom and acceptance is that what we want?? Well let people make their own goddam decision's you judgemental hypocrites.

Last edited:
I suspect the percentages of Bisexuals and Lesbians playing in the NRLW are much much much higher so acceptance is less of an issue.
Ah yes, but that right there is the crux of the issue, isn't it?

If it is truly, completely and utterly about religious beliefs, then wouldn't the women and men from the Poly communities (and any other communities) have the SAME beliefs? Why can it be fine and acceptable for the women to play next to gay colleagues each week? If they believe being gay is a sin as a fundamental part of their religion, then surely their beliefs should stop them from playing with and/or against gay players. Acceptance is irrelevant if it is all about belief and faith.

I like to sleep with a doona and pyjamas. But on game night it doesn't matter, I follow the coaches instructions. I honestly don't know what you are getting at technical coach. I think you need to ask you "bisexual girlfriend".

If you do that I will talk to the supermodel nudist nymphomaniac I know but I can only do it tomorrow when my wife is working because they have strangely conflicting hours.
Bisexuals are a turn off so she isn't my girlfriend that is for sure.

I've already experienced part two of your reply and learned Nymphomaniacs are not my thing either.

Generalising will mean i get it more right then wrong than not generalising and wasting my time more often than not.

Yep i'm sure i have worked with people who are still in the closet but for the most part it is easy to tell, for the rest who i am friends with it is a small small small chance of that being the case but yeah the exception to the rule moment can apply to all.

I have no issues working with all sexualities, i just discriminate friendship wise.
Hey I can see you mean no malice and speak from a honest place. But I was hoping foot in mouth disease would not infiltrate its way into Australia. It appears it truly has where you live. Just a jibe to lighten the mood

Quite honestly i find your line of thinking as ridculous as me saying 'I wouldn't associate or have friendships with red heads though(not out of hatred i just don't feel comfortable around their personality types)'

Red heads like homosexuals are all different people with different personalities, interests, hopes and dreams......wow it amazes me Im typing this to another adult

Its no wonder i dont come here or social media. What a rabble of twats. Freedom and acceptance is that what we want?? Well let people make their own goddam decision's you judgemental hypocrites.
Why bother? . Nothing worse than a seagull that’s flies in poops everywhere than flies off.

Ah yes, but that right there is the crux of the issue, isn't it?

If it is truly, completely and utterly about religious beliefs, then wouldn't the women and men from the Poly communities (and any other communities) have the SAME beliefs? Why can it be fine and acceptable for the women to play next to gay colleagues each week? If they believe being gay is a sin as a fundamental part of their religion, then surely their beliefs should stop them from playing with and/or against gay players. Acceptance is irrelevant if it is all about belief and faith.
Could it be with Gays, Bisexuals, Lesbians and all other sexualities that are not straight that the percentages who are religious are far far less making acceptance much easier.

Last edited:
So why didn't you apply your "stop reading this contributor" logic here, or is it one of those face saving replies and you secretly read my posts.

Pays Dan large amounts for 47MVEagles ip address to see how often he reads my posts and time spent not scrollling while taking in my greatness.

Go on 47MVEagle put me on ignore, i know you can do it, do it, do it.

The painful side effects will last a while but you will overcome your need to read me, you will be fine.
I can tell everyone on this site. It has been very hard. I'm part of the community that isn't considered, isn't promoted, isn't on 'Sunrise' or even on 'A Current Affair'. I have real pain and suffer through real struggles. I even teetered on the brink delving into the small packet of panadiene forte I had in the cupboard from a recent shoulder reconstruction, but I followed the instructions of someone I thought at first to be a crazy Bondi hippy. I used some Wim Hoff breathing techniques, and wouldn't you know it, I moved beyond the painful side effects of needing to read Technical Coach.

Quite honestly i find your line of thinking as ridculous as me saying 'I wouldn't associate or have friendships with red heads though(not out of hatred i just don't feel comfortable around their personality types)'

Red heads like homosexuals are all different people with different personalities, interests, hopes and dreams......wow it amazes me Im typing this to another adult
I'm stating how i see things i don't call out differing views to mine as "rediculous" i accept others are different to me and accept that.

I'm merely representing myself not trying to convince others to join Team TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7