[poll] A More Realistic Poll- blinkers not included.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do we keep ???

• Travis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monaghs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I agree Nodd, that was my original post that i got hammered for, he would go ok in either, prob a better hooker but with Ballin being young Im guessing he will be #1 hooker for a long while when Monaghs jumps ship.

The 5/8 - Lock position is a bit open with Beaver / Willow ageing rapidly and monaghs leaving and Des obvioulsy has a thing for Killer at 5/8.

I dont see travis with the silky ball skills of say Cliffy that makes him a stand out 5/8 only. When was the last time he put someone through a gap ? Hes a runner and stepper not a ball player.

I agree Nodd, that was my original post that i got hammered for, he would go ok in either, prob a better hooker but with Ballin being young Im guessing he will be #1 hooker for a long while when Monaghs jumps ship.

The 5/8 - Lock position is a bit open with Beaver / Willow ageing rapidly and monaghs leaving and Des obvioulsy has a thing for Killer at 5/8.

I dont see travis with the silky ball skills of say Cliffy that makes him a stand out 5/8 only. When was the last time he put someone through a gap ? Hes a runner and stepper not a ball player.

No one has ever or will ever have the silky ball skills of Sir Clifford :clap: not even the King 8|

He would obviously be a very different lock.

Realistically I think it's a recipe for disaster having Mona's, Orford, Burns, Lyon and Ballin on the field...

Too many cooks...

lol dont let Blinkie Byso see this, Monaghs cant do wrong in his eyes.

this season i can only see two of Burns/Ballin/Monaghs on the field at once, and when that does happen Lyon will be out wide anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2