Poker Nights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree mate…..I nicknamed him the Pastor during that time & consider him one of Manly’s leaders. He’s humble & no matter his beliefs he is a nice bloke! Also think he plays pretty well quite often. No one player is perfect! Not even Jake who has cost us more games than Josh!

Can I ask "what are his beliefs"? I dont know other than he didnt want to wear the Pride jersey, which I fully respect.

Y
In my younger years I used to play Pontoon / Poker with a bunch of mates once a month.

We’d all got busy in our lives ( work & kids ) and thought this was a great way of having some fun and staying in touch.

We could only bet 20 cents a card ( this was the 1980’s) and you never lost big money nor won big money , it was more about “ the beers & cheers “ so I reckon they’d set some limits and the younger guys would be fine.
Yeah, I'm sure you're right, Mark. It wouldn't build team harmony having your pockets emptied.

I wonder how the poker nights are going?

Knowing the lazy Manly players, DCE would be doing the catering, dealing all the cards, be banker and clean up afterwards.

While the lazy manly players just sit there drinking all the beers and complaining why DCE wins every game. Preparation lads 😄

Last edited:
I wonder how the poker nights are going?

Knowing the lazy Manly players, DCE would be doing the catering, dealing all the cards, be banker and clean up afterwards.

While the lazy manly players just sit there drinking all the beers and complaining why DCE wins every game. Preparation lads 😄
I'm just wondering when all this comeraderie is going to kick in from the pre season army boot camp as well as the bbq and poker nights. Looks to me like 17 fuking useless strangers standing around kicking stones waiting for someone else to do the hard work.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8