Please explain?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A7FB8220-5307-411A-BDC2-BF4ACD3F950D.jpeg

Dude, that ramble was about as negative as it gets.
1. Elgey is not a dud.
2. Being a rookie doesn't mean you are a nobody.
3. Ado- Carr is not tall. In fact both him and Taufua are 1.84cm.
4. You don't actually know that Des wants to sign Foran.
5. We've let go several players.
6. Please stop.
Yeah but Addo Carr seems taller because he has a lean build.

The new guys sound promising and could turn out to be match winners.

I’m surprised Amone isn’t there as what I saw of him suggested he was FG material, however he may turn up at another club yet which might be the reason.

I had hoped we might get a signing or two “ of some note” but given the disaster of the last 12 months perhaps that was optimistic.

I’d expect a better performance in 2019 might lead to a better recruiting opportunity later that year.

In the interim it’s “ in Des we trust”.
FYI, Amone has re-signed with Blacktown, just yesterday. I agree, he seems likely to get a gig in FG at some point! Maybe a bit small...? Sort of caught between a prop and backrower size.

Addo-Carr’s dummy half runs are limp. Did you see the Grand Final? He got pushed backwards every time he ran the ball.

I think Taufua with a full off season can still provide something. His dummy half runs from our own end are invaluable. He’s also a great finisher, he just didn’t get many opportunities last season because our attack was as limp as Addo-Carr’s hit-ups.

If you watch, Addo-Carr gets manhandled a lot in tackles because really, he's not all that strong. That also means that he is a relatively weak defender. His biggest asset is and always will be his speed. If he gets in the clear, he's gone. And if you make a break, with enough space he can catch you. Just remember when Turbo made that break earlier this year in Melbourne. He had a 10-15 metre start on Addo-Carr and got caught 5 metres out in a 70 metre run.

As we stand .... Props .. Kapow, AFB, Perret, Sipley, Tanganoa ... 2nd rowers ... Siro, Thommo, GoJetSki, Frank, Waddell,

Definetly a Prop light on for mine ......unless Jake is considered one ...
Woodsie you forgot Taniela Paseka.............

I would not be surprised to see Perrett at least move on to open up another spot. I do not think there was any love with Hasler at Canterbury.
Hasler was not a fan of Perrett and Perrett publicly said that he was over looked and not given a fair go at the Dogs . Every coach has their favourite players .
We all have our favourite players and no coach will please every fan

Hasler was not a fan of Perrett and Perrett publicly said that he was over looked and not given a fair go at the Dogs . Every coach has their favourite players .
We all have our favourite players and no coach will please every fan
I am sure Des will be looking at our list and identifying weaknesses- also looking for opportunities to strengthen key areas.

Most will stay but some will go as well. We need to trust Des to build his team and culture.

I am sure Des will be looking at our list and identifying weaknesses- also looking for opportunities to strengthen key areas.

Most will stay but some will go as well. We need to trust Des to build his team and culture.
Firstly - thank you Wheel, your updates and passion for the club are/is outstanding.

With respect to Des rebuilding the roster (and having faith/trust) what do you base this on. Recent evidence suggests Manly was left in a very poor state with regard to the salary cap when Des left and it would be hard to argue that the Bulldogs roster is better now than when Des started there. Having faith in Des/Crusher is akin to the definition of insanity.

The latest news that Kelly may be let go (all media specualtion at the moment) does not fill me with confidence and seems a strange decision when I would have him clearly in front of all of outside backs with the exception of Turbo and Walker.

How the **** was twent allowed to sign players knowing he put in his resignation in july..????

Simple answer .... he can't and didn't ..... he is not an officer of the company .... contracts would have to be signed by an authorised Officer .... probably the CEO Lyall Gorman .... so you can be assured anything done was at and with the approval of the club ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8