Please do not use PM for Moderator enquiries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan said:
My sincerest suggestion would be that RE and Stevo put each other on their ignore lists which should stop anymore fighting between the two.

I swear I am going to turn this car around if you kids can't stop arguing.

@globaleagle I was going to introduce a "no hat, no play" rule but didn't want to discriminate against you when hat ups and leaves as he does

Done mate.

Only 2 peeps on my Iggy Pop list, but it's time...lol.

As I can't PM @Jethro either, I do need to say...Out of 193 posts, 11 of mine were apparently deemed unrelated and removed.

If that's to be the standard (ALL unrelated banter or talk removed) a lot of threads will be very brief...lol.

And I was referring to the exchanges with me and Stevo after you said in the thread, his insulting @xavier and others was nothing but light-hearted banter (and ''my problem'').So at that point you'd given everything the all-clear.

Others didn't feel it was simply that either, by the way.

Then came the massive turnaround, and "cleanup" of the thread.

Duly noted on T and C's, and inappropriate language.
But if you're going to play that card, apply it to everyone.

I'll be interested to see everyone else reminded of the same from now on.
(Including Stevo)

Because that's all over the place too, from many more than just me and him.

Cheers.

Dan said:
My sincerest suggestion would be that RE and Stevo put each other on their ignore lists which should stop anymore fighting between the two.

I swear I am going to turn this car around if you kids can't stop arguing.

@globaleagle I was going to introduce a "no hat, no play" rule but didn't want to discriminate against you when hat ups and leaves as he does

Haha i'm not upset. I just do it to amuse myself. In fact most of what i say is complete un-researched bull****. It's not my fault he bites so easily. New he is. Learn one day he will.

Hahaha i can't believe he ignored me. What a ****ing sook. :)

Dan, you have some funny posts in this thread!

But they are off topic so please delete them.

By the way, I saw 3 emus this morning! I used to have pet emu. Emus are hella cool.

Well since we're giving out nicknames willy nilly, i vote we nick name Dan .......Wait for it..........

Hampsterdan

haha thats some funny stuff and RiverEagle can't even see it!

FYI on the weed front, I despise weed, I don't smoke it even though it's easier to get than milk here. In fact I found about 10grams of it last friday and gave it away to friends, I was like Weedy Wonka. Just not my thing really, I am tired enough as it is.

Put me in the Haters category too.

A mate who is just about the toughest guy in town, and a Manly fan, also hates it. Anyone who produces it near him are told they can only light up after beating him in a fight. Never seen anyone take up the offer in 25 years.

Dan said:
FYI on the weed front, I despise weed, I don't smoke it even though it's easier to get than milk here. In fact I found about 10grams of it last friday and gave it away to friends, I was like Weedy Wonka. Just not my thing really, I am tired enough as it is.

Ill make it clear off the bat ive never used any illegal drugs, but I would consider myself a heavy alcohol user.

Im interested why you 'despise' mariguana, dan.

of all drugs i personally feel pot is the safest option even over booze.Just curious why you have such an opinion.

Keep in mind I've watched you (and joined you) in being so inebriated we sang 'its a long way back to penriff' to 10k penny fans as they exited brooky. ;)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7