Players tell Sea Eagles they want Cartwright to be coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice idea .. but the problem with that is that the MWRLFC has not got the pockets to fund several million in loses each year ...
If you are at the top of the table funding is a lot easier. Sponsors don't want to sponsor the spoon & be viewed as losers...

Out of curiosity why the hate for Cartwright? What has he done that raises doubts in people's minds? I'm personally excited for a new era in the club. It's a mess right now and I want to have some excitement leading into next season. Bringing up Elgey and possibly Bryce Cartwright is exciting to me. Both have issues both are probably the two most untapped potential players in the game. Have some optimism. I'm sick and tired of every second comment being "I'm not renewing my membership blah blah".

Out of curiosity why the hate for Cartwright? What has he done that raises doubts in people's minds? I'm personally excited for a new era in the club. It's a mess right now and I want to have some excitement leading into next season. Bringing up Elgey and possibly Bryce Cartwright is exciting to me. Both have issues both are probably the two most untapped potential players in the game. Have some optimism. I'm sick and tired of every second comment being "I'm not renewing my membership blah blah".
Awesome coach - he's been our defensive coach. We have had 552 points scored against us so far - that's the most in the comp..

Bringing up Elgey and possibly Bryce Cartwright is exciting to me. Both have issues both are probably the two most untapped potential players in the game.

I love your overall sentiment but the above statement might be taking things a little bit far.

FFs talking about bringing players to the club, we haven't got a coach and the one's mentioned are either just as bad as the pretender we have or no one else wants, that's why there on the shelf..!!!

None of these options excite me if we can't get Tooves...

Neil Henry I suppose if I had to choose.

Surprise Surprise. Does anyone else suspect Cartwright being the current assistant would be the cheapest option

Apparently Cartwright sacked Beavis as his manager a couple of days ago which could be as a result of the penns not wanting to deal without him.

We are going out backwards. Catry has a 45% win rate, that's lower than TB!
Why not go back to a winning formula,
DH + 2V = 2 Premierships (Should have been three if storm were stripped of points during 2007)
DH Coach, 2V Assistant, Manly DNA Restored

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8