Players tell Sea Eagles they want Cartwright to be coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Brad I need ure tips for tonite bro - My TAB account needs ure able assistance. Ta
Mate i dont like this game as the tigers are all over the shop as well . BUT if was having a punt id go a forward tonite, either Afb or jake first try into manly 1/12 . Good luck .

Chad Randall as assistant is an intriguing prospect.

He was in the team when Hasler did the rebuild in the early 2000s.

I heard that he did some coaching in his last year with London Broncos before he came back to Australia.

He has the right surname.
Chad has his Mum's genes :(

He took over the Intrust a few years ago and they tanked big time. :mad:

But the potential is always there to surprise us :nerd:

I can probably understand why the players would want Cartwrong because some are only young kids with limited NRL experience and feel hes been there for 3 years and probably have a good rapport with him. What I dont understand is why the Turbos, who are heart and sole of this team and true Manly boys have not sounded out Toovey. Also DCE who has played under Tooves not mention his name as a candidate?
The seige mentality that was once Manly is what made this great club. It was 'us against the world' and hence what made it the most successful Sydney club of the modern era. Teams feared us and hated coming to Brooky.....now we're just powder puffs and the laughing stock of the NRL. (Well the slime is still around so that helps take the sting out a little).
I'm hoping the Penns get this crap sorted and put Manly back on top where it belongs.
Go Manly!!

Mate i dont like this game as the tigers are all over the shop as well . BUT if was having a punt id go a forward tonite, either Afb or jake first try into manly 1/12 . Good luck .
The Tigers are going to head out to Kelly's edge every chance....so can see Marsters and Nofaluma scoring some tries.....I think Parker will score 1 or 2 off Tom T cutout passes from close range, if we can muster some momentum.

My tip is ....
If they are going to keep Cartwright then there is a good chance it will be Henry because they both teamed up together before and they had no reported issues with each other .
They had no reported issues making a grand final either. Stayed well clear!!
NYEagle

When the players said they wanted Cartwright to coach ....I heard from a reliable source that they didn’t articulate it correctly. They meant that they wanted Cartwright to learn how to coach them!

I also read in the paper that they stop and listen attentively to Cartwright, but that’s because they don’t understand what he is saying.

Last edited:
Bring on carty and we’ll sack him 2 years down the track for a spoon and a 14th... RIP Manly...

He is a certainty to get the job, cheapest option out there.
Remove Zorbas game day meals and the money saved we can chase a big name coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11