Players don't look like they are hurting enough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The way they all looked so happy and laughing after the game was unacceptable. And it's all of them.

They just got lapped, again, by 30, with only 10% of the team trying.

They just don't care. They've mailed the season in.

They played like bitches, and The Dragons treated them as such.

This is the worst I've ever seen this culture. This is maybe the worst Manly group (on and off the park) I've literally ever witnessed.

The legacy players like Bullet, Lyon, Ox, Kite, Ballin and others built and left behind, is being destroyed by these lazy, apathy for result mercenaries.

And there appears to be 0 accountability for it all.

Barrett falls to 26 wins, in 64 games @40%. Our worst coach ever in Peter Sharp had a record of 39.3%.

Lose next week, Barrett becomes the club's worst ever coach.

I remember you making a statement about this back before the last successful era. Pretty sure you wrote to the club about it too.

This is one of my pet hates in the game today. I know that most of them do it. But I'm sitting there at full-time throthing, swearing at the TV, then I see AFB and McInnes have their man hug, some funny banter (ho,ho,ho,how funny was that AFB, we flogged ya, Ha,ha,ha) and then they go in for a second man hug! F**k that ****. But it wasn't all bad.I saw Jake looking like he wanted to kill someone, Saints player comes over and Jake shakes his hand without breaking stride towards the dressing rooms. That's how it used to be. When you've just been pumped, shake hands and get the f**k off the field.
It's a dead set kick in the gutz look for supporters and sponsors.
You’d be first picked in my team @wombatgc and @Ryan . Need fuc$ers with more heart. This buddy buddy **** makes me sick..

If you lose, accept it with grace and get the fuc$ off the field. Not laugh around like you just won the chook raffle at grandmas bowlo.

I want to know what they do at training.

Didn't you see this week's training photos? They lie down and roll over. Seriously - that's what they do:

trbojevict738393033.jpg

And it's working a treat. The players have no trouble reproducing that on game day.

The score was an ABSOLUTE indication of the game, saints and us were miles apart. Their line speed and desperation was way better than ours, their respect of the footy, their smarts, their structure was so much better than ours.

Not sure why you insist on taking the high ground in any negative thread. Maybe that's just how you are in life generally. But their is realistic and deluded in regards to our club and the way we are performing.
What’s wrong with just a handshake?

The way they all looked so happy and laughing after the game was unacceptable. And it's all of them.

They just got lapped, again, by 30, with only 10% of the team trying.

They just don't care. They've mailed the season in.

They played like bitches, and The Dragons treated them as such.

This is the worst I've ever seen this culture. This is maybe the worst Manly group (on and off the park) I've literally ever witnessed.

The legacy players like Bullet, Lyon, Ox, Kite, Ballin and others built and left behind, is being destroyed by these lazy, apathy for result mercenaries.

And there appears to be 0 accountability for it all.

Barrett falls to 26 wins, in 64 games @40%. Our worst coach ever in Peter Sharp had a record of 39.3%.

Lose next week, Barrett becomes the club's worst ever coach.

He will be safe as next weeks a bye

The body language of the team is not good. As soon as a bit of adversity is on the team, they wilt and submit far too easily. We need some passion in the team and we need someone who leads by example, your time to be Captain is soon young Jake!!

I'd be more interested to see how they are in the dressing room after the game, and possibly during the video session on Monday as opposed to straight after the game where they may just be being gracious in defeat.

I understand the long held opinion about looking surly and grumpy after a loss but I also understand the other side. It's a different level these athletes operate on to me (waaaaay diff level...lol) so I can't determine their reasoning.

If they reacted as some would suggest they should...they may be wary that the media, etc will portray them as sooks, ungracious, or bad sports...as I said, I dunno but it doesn't bug me as much as some.

Would these blokes be laughing and the like after a grand final loss ? After a semi final loss ?

Our last 4 games have been semi finals for us and our season, yet still the lols continue.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8