Player nicknames

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no he didn't, he had to be good enough to make the semi

he did a Bradbury twice

Fair enough, but the way people talk about it you'd think he was some hack who wandered in off the street, accidentally stumbled into an Olympic final and happened to win it when all the 'actual' competitors fell over. There were a fair few 'had to be good enough's for him to be there in the first place.

Being such good mates many of the players some of them tell me to use their nickname initial, sort of a nickname within a nickname. Snake has insisted I call him S, Killer - K, TRed - Tr.
I guess you just have to get to know them a bit better @ACT Sea Eagle.

Whilst the comments are far worse; the lack of moderator action in this thread is disgusting (disturbing- may be fairer to our mods) and quite frankly we've come to expect better. As a subscriber, I'm incredibly disappointed.

edit: as @manlyfan76 has pointed out, some of the vileness has been removed, which deserves thanks and appreciation for respecting civility and decency. well done.

Last edited:
Whilst the comments are far worse; the lack of moderator action in this thread is disgusting and quite frankly we've come to expect better. As a subscriber, I'm incredibly disappointed.

edit: as @manlyfan76 has pointed out, some of the vileness has been removed, which deserves thanks and appreciation for respecting civility and decency. well done.
Apologies for the delay - to be honest I did not realise the extent of the posts (and had thought most were gone)

@wheel needle dick is more acceptable
By the way are you still using the cream for your rash after your meeting with lush?

Doctor told him to stop using the cream after his penile extension operation was botched, which subsequently had the reverse affect. Problem is, he only really has an elongated clit now.

Doctor told him to stop using the cream after his penile extension operation was botched, which subsequently had the reverse affect. Problem is, he only really has an elongated clit now.
Al least he will have an excuse now for spending all his time in the womens toilets sniffing the seats

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4