PLAYER MOVEMENT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I love how u assume the dogs will take croker.. if only. He is ours til he is off contract I think
never assumed dogs will take croker hence why he had no team in brackets next to his name

can see how their is confusion but as came before gosiewski

i would be surprised if any team in the NRL take croker.

2020 Unsigned:
Elliot
Metcalf
Williams
Levi
Waddell
Hopoate
Musgrove left in early 2020
Thompson leaving for the UK

2021 Sign:
Kieran Foran
Kotoni Staggs
Nico Hynes
Bayley Sironen
Brendon Smith/Harry Grant
Ray Stone
Tyronne May

2021 Resign:
Albert Hopoate

1. T Trbojevic
2. A Hopoate
3. D Walker
4. K Staggs
5. T Funa
6. K Foran
7. D Cherry Evans
8. J Trbojevic
9. B Smith/ H Grant
10. M Tapau
11. C Sironen
12. H Olakauatu
13. B Sironen
14. C Cust
15. A Fonua Blake
16. T Paseka
17. J Schuster
18. N Hynes
19. T May
20. R Stone
21. S Keppie
22. T Sipley
23. M Suli
24. L Croker
25. J Gosiewski
26. J Tafua
27. R Garrick
28. M Boyle
29. M Harper
30. M Fainu
millions for all of these signings to happen.

And I hope they don't. Bayley sironen is bang average, foran would be a career killer for cust and tyrone may is extremely overrated.

If we are not giving cust the 6 long term at least chuck some coin at Matt Burton.

Cmon mate you think we can just buy all those players? We might get 1 of those.. so do we let all the others go 1st or after?
the player 'ins' was assuming Walker (who has apparently been tapped on the shoulder) and Marty go which is a huge salary cap.

Staggs, Welch, Lino, Saab and Starling are actually all on the market. If marty and walker went we would have 1.25 mil in the cap, and with thommo leaving, no albert resigning, gosiewski and waddell apparently going to the dogs, we would definitely have some coin.

you would hope for our sakes we would sign at least two of those players. Saab, Stone, Starling and Lino would not be above 300k.

Staggs and Welch would be around 500k ea. If dylan, gosiewski and waddell all go we would surely have enough coin for at least Staggs and Saab, considering Thommo is also leaving.

Also wouldn't mind a 5/8 backup if Dylan is leaving.

Again, this all depends on who is shipped out end of season.

the player 'ins' was assuming Walker (who has apparently been tapped on the shoulder) and Marty go which is a huge salary cap.

Staggs, Welch, Lino, Saab and Starling are actually all on the market. If marty and walker went we would have 1.25 mil in the cap, and with thommo leaving, no albert resigning, gosiewski and waddell apparently going to the dogs, we would definitely have some coin.

you would hope for our sakes we would sign at least two of those players. Saab, Stone, Starling and Lino would not be above 300k.

Staggs and Welch would be around 500k ea. If dylan, gosiewski and waddell all go we would surely have enough coin for at least Staggs and Saab, considering Thommo is also leaving.

Also wouldn't mind a 5/8 backup if Dylan is leaving.

Again, this all depends on who is shipped out end of season.
I guess we get rid of A few of our best players & bring in replacements then moan & whinge when nothing changes whilst Walkz & Marty play finals with their new clubs!

WINGER
Charlie Staines is testing the market and I think he is our man
Very fast going for the corner.
But ... can he jump? can he tackle?!!!!
He's only played a game and a half of NRL, both games Panthers won in a canter.

Dunno about all the above but here is a snippet of him in action
19 years of age and played only 2 NRL games and he scored 6 sensational tries and 3 of them were against our back line that looked pedestrian every time he touched the ball .He out sped them out jumped them and totally outplayed them.
This guy is what premiership are made from . When the games are close he has the ability to win them on his own.

19 years of age and played only 2 NRL games and he scored 6 sensational tries and 3 of them were against our back line that looked pedestrian every time he touched the ball .He out sped them out jumped them and totally outplayed them.
This guy is what premiership are made from . When the games are close he has the ability to win them on his own.
Looks the goods so far ill give him that and as you always say bozo u can't teach speed

Looks the goods so far ill give him that and as you always say bozo u can't teach speed

A player in the back line without speed is like a Sea eagle without wings
You cant tackle what you cant catch
Speed.Kills (1).jpg

I see a lot of 'let Walker/Parker/Taufua/Croker/Tapau' go and 'sign Staggs/Smith/Grant' comments. The reality is all these players are contracted for 2021. Anyone we let go who's contracted we'll likely have to pay all or part of their 2021 contract for someone to take them, which we're not in a position to do. Likewise, we're assuming Broncos/Storm are willing to release the likes of Staggs/B Smith/Grant...can't see it happening.

With that in mind, my squad for next year targets a couple of hookers and the promotion of junior talent:

1 T Trbojevic
2 Hopoate
3 Walker
4 Suli
5 Garrick
6 Cust
7 Cherry-Evans
8 Fonua-Blake
9 Peats*
10 J Trbojevic
11 C Sironen
12 Olakau'atu
13 Schuster
14 Matt Parcell*
15 Parker
16 Tapau
17 Paseka
18 Keppie
19 Funa
20 Sipley
21 Boyle
22 Gosiewski
23 Croker
24 Miski
25 B Trbojevic
26 Harper
27 Anderson
28 Titmuss
29 Saddler
30 Fainu**

* new signings
** depending on if NRL allow dispensation

I see a lot of 'let Walker/Parker/Taufua/Croker/Tapau' go and 'sign Staggs/Smith/Grant' comments. The reality is all these players are contracted for 2021. Anyone we let go who's contracted we'll likely have to pay all or part of their 2021 contract for someone to take them, which we're not in a position to do. Likewise, we're assuming Broncos/Storm are willing to release the likes of Staggs/B Smith/Grant...can't see it happening.

With that in mind, my squad for next year targets a couple of hookers and the promotion of junior talent:

1 T Trbojevic
2 Hopoate
3 Walker
4 Suli
5 Garrick
6 Cust
7 Cherry-Evans
8 Fonua-Blake
9 Peats*
10 J Trbojevic
11 C Sironen
12 Olakau'atu
13 Schuster
14 Matt Parcell*
15 Parker
16 Tapau
17 Paseka
18 Keppie
19 Funa
20 Sipley
21 Boyle
22 Gosiewski
23 Croker
24 Miski
25 B Trbojevic
26 Harper
27 Anderson
28 Titmuss
29 Saddler
30 Fainu**

* new signings
** depending on if NRL allow dispensation
Matt Parcell? Yeah, he was one of the players I hate seeing leave. I thought he had enormous potential. Can anyone explain why he was let go, and who was the 'genius' ?

Damn, I looks like Tom Starling will be re-signing with Raiders. This sucks because without a good hooker, one would think we will not be f***ed but truth is we will be f***ed !!
Wonders what Jake Friend is doing next year?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10