PLAYER MOVEMENT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Here is a list off off contract players i think would be some players to look at..
Keiran Foran
Sauosa Sue
Marion Seve
Sione Katoa (sharks)
Keegan Hipgrave
Patrick Herbert
Peta Hiku
Nathaniel Roache
Connor Watson
George Jennings
Peni Terepo
Tyrone May
Stephen Marsters
Bayley Sironen
Jake Friend
Matt Ikavalu
Robert Jennings
Alex Johnston

Here is a list off off contract players i think would be some players to look at..
Keiran Foran
Sauosa Sue
Marion Seve
Sione Katoa (sharks)
Keegan Hipgrave
Patrick Herbert
Peta Hiku
Nathaniel Roache
Connor Watson
George Jennings
Peni Terepo
Tyrone May
Stephen Marsters
Bayley Sironen
Jake Friend
Matt Ikavalu
Robert Jennings
Alex Johnston
From this list, a strong outside back either Johnston/Ikavalu/Herbert/Seve

Are Farnsworth/Coates locked up? They would be my first 2 choices in an ideal world.

Best possible outcome: Saab

Keiran Foran
Sauosa Sue
Marion Seve
Sione Katoa (sharks)
Keegan Hipgrave
Patrick Herbert
Peta Hiku
Nathaniel Roache
Connor Watson
George Jennings
Peni Terepo
Tyrone May
Stephen Marsters
Bayley Sironen
Jake Friend
Matt Ikavalu
Robert Jennings
Alex Johnston
Marsters and Ikavalu please. To replace horhe Slowfua and parker

Johnson, Sironen please.
This is what we need featherd friend .....
WE NEED PALYERS THAT NOT JUST TALK THE TALK ON MTV
WE NEED PLAYERS THAT WALK THE WALK ON GAME DAY ....

We have some players that plod along and just do a job
Sometimes those players will have a good game here and there but it is the consistent performance that high performance players are made of and you need a consistent effort from players to consistently perform all the way to win the grand final

In recent weeks when those players where given the opportunity to stand up and be counted they all made their promises on mtv we learned from this and we are going to do this and we know they could not walk the talk as good as their intentions were

We need to replace those players that run on the field and do some damage and Walk the Walk
karyawan-tidak-mengikuti-anda1.jpg

Last edited:
millions for all of these signings to happen.

And I hope they don't. Bayley sironen is bang average, foran would be a career killer for cust and tyrone may is extremely overrated.

If we are not giving cust the 6 long term at least chuck some coin at Matt Burton.

I thought the same about Bayley but this year he has improved every week. It’s far from millions for those signings. Majority of those players are fringe first graders.
Foran would come for a lot less than he is worth if you give him a few years. Staggs is upping his price but again we are offering an opportunity for him to be back in NSW. Grant and Smith aren’t chasing money they are chasing game time and we can give them that. Burton would be a nice signing but along with Cust I think they are still a couple of years off a consistent first grade half. With DCE and turbos contracts we have to assemble a squad to win now.

Last edited:
Keiran Foran
Sauosa Sue
Marion Seve
Sione Katoa (sharks)
Keegan Hipgrave
Patrick Herbert
Peta Hiku
Nathaniel Roache
Connor Watson
George Jennings
Peni Terepo
Tyrone May
Stephen Marsters
Bayley Sironen
Jake Friend
Matt Ikavalu
Robert Jennings
Alex Johnston
Is hynes available? He stepped in today as a utility and was better than all our backs.

Get Foran to play 5/8 and Walker to centre. Cust to hooker with Crocker reserve grade. and Cust to hooker. Need another faster back who can play any position in the backs and go for Johnston or Hiku.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8