Pick The Top 8 - After 10 Rounds Played

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Its a cold and boring Sunday night here. Foz just scores No 2 for the Titans. I am wondering what you all think aftyer seing 10 rounds played.

I think it is the most even comp I have seen in almost 50 years.

Predict the Top 8, maybe even nominate Premiers and Grand Finalist and or Spooners.

My 8 in order

Souths - Premiers
Parra -Grand Finalist
Penrith
Cronulla
Broncos
Dolphins
Cowboys
Warrors

Spooners = Dogs

Souths
Panthers
Bronco's
Cowboys
Sharks
Eels
Dolphins
Raiders.

My tipping this year probably on get 3 from 8.... :)

Its a cold and boring Sunday night here. Foz just scores No 2 for the Titans. I am wondering what you all think aftyer seing 10 rounds played.

I think it is the most even comp I have seen in almost 50 years.

Predict the Top 8, maybe even nominate Premiers and Grand Finalist and or Spooners.

My 8 in order

Souths - Premiers
Parra -Grand Finalist
Penrith
Cronulla
Broncos
Dolphins
Cowboys
Warrors

Spooners = Dogs
A number of the more successful or highly rated clubs have come back to the field. And because of the closeness, it instills hope in me that if we can get a good run of injuries and players in the field, we can start winning again. The draw could be a blessing in disguise come the end of the season. I must say I do enjoy the fact that when we lose, it doesn’t matter by how many, knowing f/a likely won’t determine our spot in the 8. Given the closeness this year f/a may be a bigger factor for sone clubs.

Top 8 not necessarily in order:
Brisbane
Souths
Penrith
Easts
Melbourne
Dolphins
Cronulla
Parramatta
Premiers:
Souths
Wooden spoon:
Newcastle

The current top four will likely remain the same at the end of the year, including the three primary premiership contenders - Broncos, Rabbitohs & Panthers. The remaining four places should come from the teams currently placed 5-12 (minus the Warriors)

I'm not sure the following data sheds any light on our season to date ... but here goes ...

So far, our only recorded losses are against teams currently in the top 8 .. three of those being 1st, 2nd and third, the fourth being 7th ..

Our 4 wins were against teams currently coming .. 6th, 13th, 15th and 17th ..

a draw against the team currently coming ..12th ..

(and the bye .. whom we flogged ..)

It appears there may just be some consistency in our inconsistency ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4