Phil Gould 5 + year plan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bozo -I seem to remember you being one of "OUR" coaches harshest critics last year & in the off season !!
Stop throwing stones..

I am finding that the riff will be the next tigers club.

A club full of young talent that everyone kept saying will be the next best thing, only to fizz out every year.

That 'riff team have the talent, but I don't think griffin is getting the best out of them. Someone like Bellyache would have already played a final with that team.

2011 12th
2012 15th
2013 10th
2014 04th
2015 11th
2016 06th
2017 14th and sinking ?
4 Coaches Elliott , Georgallis , Cleary, Griffin
How hard is it to rebuild a club ?
Just ask how easy it is from some of the muppetts on here being critical of our great Immortal Bozo Fulton who always has the last laugh
View attachment 5346

Your big mistake is comparing us to Penrith

Manly has been around for nearly 70 years and I don't think we've ever gone through 5 years of rebuilding with **** all to show for

Last edited:
Pemwif this year are complete trash. Why Cartwright is playing 5/8 rather than getting match fitness back in nsw cup while Te mare Martin can try and build a stronger partnership with cleary is beyond me. Cartwright is an off the cuff ball playing second rower not a 5/8. Trent merrin is playing awful football at the moment, yes he scored a try last night but only because he ran at the smallest bloke on the field in Nikorima. How he got selected for Australia over Jake turbo is beyond me.

The panthers read too much in to their own hype in the tabloids over the off season rather than reading on how to play football for more than ten minutes a game.

Pemwif this year are complete trash. Why Cartwright is playing 5/8 rather than getting match fitness back in nsw cup while Te mare Martin can try and build a stronger partnership with cleary is beyond me. Cartwright is an off the cuff ball playing second rower not a 5/8. Trent merrin is playing awful football at the moment, yes he scored a try last night but only because he ran at the smallest bloke on the field in Nikorima. How he got selected for Australia over Jake turbo is beyond me.

The panthers read too much in to their own hype in the tabloids over the off season rather than reading on how to play football for more than ten minutes a game.
Warriors chasing TE Martin pretty hard.

Their defence last night was pretty soft - didn't look like a lot of commitment there from what I saw.

Penrith will bounce back and contest the 2017 finals imo....the season is very open.....like EVERY year there are the 1-2 teams given zero chance of anything but a spoon option who ride along in the top 4.......and like Penrith - all this expectation and start like duds.....LOOOOONNNGG season ahead and expect many twists and turns - including Penrith to come good.

Penrith will bounce back and contest the 2017 finals imo....the season is very open.....like EVERY year there are the 1-2 teams given zero chance of anything but a spoon option who ride along in the top 4.......and like Penrith - all this expectation and start like duds.....LOOOOONNNGG season ahead and expect many twists and turns - including Penrith to come good.
Yep, totally agree, I reckon they will win their next 4 + 2 byes, will be on 16 points with 10 rounds to go......

Love to know what changed in the off season for Penriff.
They had everything right the last two years bar the terrible injury toll :think:

The Bunker screwed them big time last night, which would have been a real demoralizing start to a game :mad:
I would not be suprised if it was something to do with Bryce Cartwright and the abortion scandal. That was really damaging IMHO. Also, you could argue the kittens among the bunch are suffering 2nd year syndrome as opponents figure out their games.
Notably, since Cartwright has come back they have sunk even further. For a team stacked with so much talent 1-17 that's all I can think of.

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8