Phil Gould 5 + year plan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
2011 12th
2012 15th
2013 10th
2014 04th
2015 11th
2016 06th
2017 14th and sinking ?
4 Coaches Elliott , Georgallis , Cleary, Griffin
How hard is it to rebuild a club ?
Just ask how easy it is from some of the muppetts on here being critical of our great Immortal Bozo Fulton who always has the last laugh
Mansow.jpg

2011 12th
2012 15th
2013 10th
2014 04th
2015 11th
2016 06th
2017 14th and sinking ?
4 Coaches Elliott , Georgallis , Cleary, Griffin
How hard is it to rebuild a club ?
Just ask how easy it is from some of the muppetts on here being critical of our great Immortal Bozo Fulton who always has the last laugh
View attachment 5346
We are already up to coach number two feathered friend.

What are you saying ?
Well in 3 years of Bozo's rebuild we are into our 2nd coach as opposed to the riffs 4 in 7.
I think Baz will be there next year and I hope he is but It's not beyond the realms of possibility that if we failed to make the 8 he may not.
That would would be 3 coaches up counting his replacement.
They have made the 8 twice in his time so I would rather our record was better over 5 years before we went nah nah nanana.
Or yeah Nah Nah. That's all.

Well in 3 years of Bozo's rebuild we are into our 2nd coach as opposed to the riffs 4 in 7.
I think Baz will be there next year and I hope he is but It's not beyond the realms of possibility that if we failed to make the 8 he may not.
That would would be 3 coaches up counting his replacement.
They have made the 8 twice in his time so I would rather our record was better over 5 years before we went nah nah nanana.
Or yeah Nah Nah. That's all.
You are starting to make some sense . Better to wait for 5 years before we call our clubs rebuilding a failure at the start of our second season . That is what I was referring to feathered friend . Do you understand now ? Yeah ? Nah ?

You are starting to make some sense . Better to wait for 5 years before we call our clubs rebuilding a failure at the start of our second season . That is what I was referring to feathered friend . Do you understand now ? Yeah ? Nah ?
I always make sense.
And yes I am slow enough of mind to understand !!
But if I am the only one who reads it more like " up you loser " to the riff then surprised I will be.

Feathered friend.

Love to know what changed in the off season for Penriff.
They had everything right the last two years bar the terrible injury toll :think:

The Bunker screwed them big time last night, which would have been a real demoralizing start to a game :mad:
True , the banker did screw them early and they would have been demoralized but good teams bounce back and win .
The Panthers even with some injuries have not been the team they were last season for some reason

I always make sense.
And yes I am slow enough of mind to understand !!
But if I am the only one who reads it more like " up you loser " to the riff then surprised I will be.

Feathered friend.
Stick positive feathered friend as it is the winning Manly way

I actually think it's sometimes a case of too many cooks. They have acquired and resigned anyone and everyone.

You need balance.

They are getting what they deserve.

I actually think it's sometimes a case of too many cooks. They have acquired and resigned anyone and everyone.

And they have over-cooked. While having such depth looks great on paper, players don't seem to be fighting for the positions. While injury and suspension has meant a lot of depth has got a run, week in - week out they are playing the same structure regardless of who is out there, rather than structuring around who is out there and their individual talents. Which is fine if you are a Melbourne Storm where the structure is hammered into you as a club the second you walk in, but Penrith is full of younger guys for the most part with their own talents, many of which don't seem to be allowed to play off the cuff. Griffin has dumbed them down and it isn't working.

They had everything right the last two years bar the terrible injury toll :think:

The Bunker screwed them big time last night, which would have been a real demoralizing start to a game :mad:

The game was similar to our lose against St George......

I think Gus was misquoted.

Simple mistake just move the decimal point one place to the right.

(I might mention he might as well kept Soward as sign Tamou, at least Sowie could kick a goal if a try was scored)

What do you mean the bunker screwed them? Having a ref fark up makes it easier to win when so far out or so was my understanding after the Melbourne fark up and the opinions of some posters who knew better than players i might add.

True , the banker did screw them early and they would have been demoralized but good teams bounce back and win .
The Panthers even with some injuries have not been the team they were last season for some reason

and there it is, one of the dumbest lines on this site.

What about a good team playing a good team. If the good team bounces back and win then the other good team must therefore by logic also bounce back and win but there cannot be 2 winners?

Is there only 1 good team in the comp? That is the only end point I can see.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7