Perspective Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'll add new song tomorrow Bozo
Have your dance shoes ready as this will have you moving like a funky monkey 🙊
Looking forward to your exciting new sound @maxta
I am more of a Swinging Sea Eagle than a funky monkey
Can not wait to groove to your tune

Here is "Ya Got it"
More a catchy toe tapper
Hope u like it !!
Thanks for sharing feathered friend
Psychedelic , soft rock and a bit of rap all rolled into one Great catchy tune
You are a very talented Eagle Man @maxta
Keep up the Great work on your way to Greatness !

I'll add new song tomorrow Bozo
Have your dance shoes ready as this will have you moving like a funky monkey 🙊

One thing I'll say mate, is it takes a lot of courage & ticker to put yourself out there & to follow your passion & dreams. So many people in life go through, thinking "I'm gonna" but never do, ya know. You set an aspirational goal, you did the work, you achieved it, and buddy, I hope you, your family and friends are all very proud of you and what you've achieved here. So much kudos goes out to you, brother.

One thing I'll say mate, is it takes a lot of courage & ticker to put yourself out there & to follow your passion & dreams. So many people in life go through, thinking "I'm gonna" but never do, ya know. You set an aspirational goal, you did the work, you achieved it, and buddy, I hope you, your family and friends are all very proud of you and what you've achieved here. So much kudos goes out to you, brother.
Much appreciated Ryan - I hope your doing ok mate and still thinking of you from up here in Qld.
It's been a fun few months and really enjoying atm and just recorded 2 more tracks last week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10