Perspective Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
A very heartbreaking photo of a lonely figure of a child who lost his family and all faith in humanity
As he comes to grasp with the devastating force of hate , evil and greed in a world that nobody cares of any one but them selves
1698011358191.png

Good post Bozo - the caring Seaeagle of the flock 🙏
I do ask though Bozo - and it's up to the mods on here....but I feel we should have a Weekly -
PERSPECTIVE TIME by Bozo, with various topics.....sure some footy stuff, but also just random things like the above that ppl can relate to....keep up the good work Bozo ! :hi:

Good post Bozo - the caring Seaeagle of the flock 🙏
I do ask though Bozo - and it's up to the mods on here....but I feel we should have a Weekly -
PERSPECTIVE TIME by Bozo, with various topics.....sure some footy stuff, but also just random things like the above that ppl can relate to....keep up the good work Bozo ! :hi:
Thank you feathered friend for your kind words and kind words come from kind hearts .

The most affective perspective point of view is by the contribution of all passionate Manly people on here just like your Good self
We all make this unique Manly forum what it is and I am only a small part of it
We are all part of our inspirational legendary Manly club that is bigger than all of us
And Together we can all make the biggest difference

Keep up the great work @maxta and all Passionate Manly people
Just one small deed each day can make a BIG difference to our Manly World and beyond

Manly making sick kids Smile at a Kids Hospital
Compliments Manly Media
1698017457073.png

Grievance on grievance , retribution on retribution , incursion on incursion . Hard to quantify in many cases but probably a good start to get to the core or origin and cause of many conflicts before any worthwhile solutions that could be manageable

Hey Bozo - A little dissappointed as was looking for some more "Perspective Time" and I wanna see a fresh uplifting today if possible my friend @;)

Hey Bozo - A little dissappointed as was looking for some more "Perspective Time" and I wanna see a fresh uplifting today if possible my friend @;)
Hey Singing Sensation @maxta
In a world full of challenges and disappointments including family and friends
The greatest way to stay uplifted is to learn to be self reliant and resilient and the greatest way to do this is to build our own self esteem by learning to believe in our selves and learning to love our selves
Loving our selves is the greatest and longest love affair we will ever have in our life time

Being a Singing Sensation I know that you will appreciate these inspiring lyrics Sexy Maxy
So sing along and start believing in your self and loving your self feathered friend :h:

I decided long ago
Never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
… Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

No issues with it but should be in the general forum rather than footy

Hey Singing Sensation @maxta
In a world full of challenges and disappointments including family and friends
The greatest way to stay uplifted is to learn to be self reliant and resilient and the greatest way to do this is to build our own self esteem by learning to believe in our selves and learning to love our selves
Loving our selves is the greatest and longest love affair we will ever have in our life time

Being a Singing Sensation I know that you will appreciate these inspiring lyrics Sexy Maxy
So sing along and start believing in your self and loving your self feathered friend :h:

I decided long ago
Never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
… Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all
The good news Bozo my man is the belief is strong enough I have 3 new songs recorded and out "Soon" and you my friend will enjoy them.
That song you posted is 1 of my favourites of all time in great lyrics and Whitney was a Superstar 100%
You keep those "Perspective time" coming with various stories Bozo, mix it up and keep your Positive attitude flowing 💯🔥

The good news Bozo my man is the belief is strong enough I have 3 new songs recorded and out "Soon" and you my friend will enjoy them.
That song you posted is 1 of my favourites of all time in great lyrics and Whitney was a Superstar 100%
You keep those "Perspective time" coming with various stories Bozo, mix it up and keep your Positive attitude flowing 💯🔥
Good luck with those 3 new songs of yours feathered friend
Your first song was the sound of a rising star
Keep Your star Shining and keep Singing those great Songs of yours Magnificent Maxta

@Jerry1 is our new Perspective time winner @maxta
And a vey worthy winner too !
I have always said I enjoy mixed perspectives on various subjects Bozo....and let me add, Jerry had a no nonsense approach, which earns much merit in a world so scared to run the hard lines due to the precious society we live in.
I like the idea of this 'perspective Time" Bozo and I mean what I called earlier that this is your lane and the calls need to be made - some positive, some not....but will keep all Silvertails on their Seaeagle claws awaiting the latest Bozo Perspective....and the new song coming to Spotify next week Bozo is "Ya got it", so get ready mate.....is a Fun song with a catchy backing :happy:

Sorry guys, couldn't find the appropriate thread. @Woodsie , where are you mate? Been too long since you posted and I'm missing you !

I have always said I enjoy mixed perspectives on various subjects Bozo....and let me add, Jerry had a no nonsense approach, which earns much merit in a world so scared to run the hard lines due to the precious society we live in.
I like the idea of this 'perspective Time" Bozo and I mean what I called earlier that this is your lane and the calls need to be made - some positive, some not....but will keep all Silvertails on their Seaeagle claws awaiting the latest Bozo Perspective....and the new song coming to Spotify next week Bozo is "Ya got it", so get ready mate.....is a Fun song with a catchy backing :happy:
Mixed Perspectives are the hot spices in all our point of views and we have plenty on our form .
Nothing bland and boring on our Passionate Manly forum

Looking forward to your next great song" Ya got it" @maxta
Please make sure We all get it by posting your great sound on our forum

Sorry guys, couldn't find the appropriate thread. @Woodsie , where are you mate? Been too long since you posted and I'm missing you !

This thread is as good as any feathered friend
Lets hope every one that has not been posting lately like @Woodsie and @Mark from Brisbane and @KevinWard are keeping Happy and Healthy and are enjoying their break from the forum
Maybe the break from here in the off season may do you good as well @Ryan ?

I'll add new song tomorrow Bozo
Have your dance shoes ready as this will have you moving like a funky monkey 🙊

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8