Perspective and a deep breath

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Two golden point games in a row, 2 injuries in game plus a lame turbo, no possession against the best side at their home with two key players out in Josh and Koula.

Seriously, everyone keeps talking about the possession, or lack of it......

No-one wants to address why we had no possession.

Our game management was non existent from the opening whistle.

And the Panthers had a couple of big outs too. JFH, for one.

And for the love of all things Manly, stop with the "golden point two games in a row so we are flat". It's bull****.

It's round 6 ffs, not round 26.

We played an extra minute or two v the Bunnies, then an extra 10 v Knights, who came out and played up tempo all game yesterday.

Maybe the Knights forgot to be flat?

And for the love of all things Manly, stop with the "golden point two games in a row so we are flat". It's bull****.

We played an extra minute or two v the Bunnies, then an extra 10 v Knights, who came out and played up tempo all game yesterday.

I don’t think it’s so much the physical side of this as the mental side.

But to be honest I know **** all about sports science.

Plus we have had the bye.

I'd back us to be much better against the Storm but unfortunately I think we have too many injuries and not enough depth to cover them.

Great post Mark
I find kind of funny when our fans throw in the towel and say things like, that's the worst performance I've seen in forty years. Really? Have you watched every game for forty years? I have. There's been many dismal, as well as brilliant, performances. We also lost our club for three years. That was the worst ever IMO.
I understand the younger fans being paper thin. The NRL wants to mould them to be general fans of the game, not so much attached to one team.
Us older fans though, we need to set the example of resilience. There will be bad, but the good will be magic.
Come along for the ride or step off the bus.
Go Manly!
We ain’t going anywhere with Parker & Harper in the centres,can’t believe they were
Resigned,,, !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8