Penrith v Parramatta [Week 2 finals, 2021]

I understand what you are saying (and yes I want that too) but I doubt there will be any cakewalks from here on in. But if all of Souths playmakers injure themselves during training this week I will just as happily take the win.
I want 40 point cakewalk wins for manly in the next 2 games.

And every game in future seasons.

I listed to the Dalai moaning about Penrith's whinging and the results they got as a result.

How anyone associated with Parramatta can accuse others of whinging is bewildering, They have used that tactic for years and years and it seems nothing has changed.

When the Dalai starts looking at the shortcomings of his team rather than focus on whining about others, then maybe they might move forward!

I listed to the Dalai moaning about Penrith's whinging and the results they got as a result.

How anyone associated with Parramatta can accuse others of whinging is bewildering, They have used that tactic for years and years and it seems nothing has changed.

When the Dalai starts looking at the shortcomings of his team rather than focus on whining about others, then maybe they might move forward!
Classic from Arthur to whinge about others. They are the biggest rorters of the HIA interchange and the lay down Sally plays in the competition.

The NRL has launched an investigation into whether the Panthers breached any rules when a club trainer called for time to stop late in the match during Penrith's two-point win over Parramatta.

- I mean what are they going to do? give the game to Parra? Strip points from Penrith next year? At most a measly monetary fine or probably a 'nothing to see here'.

Under current rules, club trainers can request for the referee to stop play if there's a serious injury or safety concern.

"Footage shows that when the time was called off, none of the Panthers' trainers were even on the field.

"Nine News can also reveal the trainer at the centre of the investigation is physio Pete Green.

"He was issued with a show cause notice earlier in the year for a similar incident involving Viliame Kikau against the Sharks."

edit:

.....But Annesley said the rules allow for trainers to conduct “initial assessments” from off the field.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2