Pre-Game Penrith V Manly [Round 14, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 22
Bluebet Stadium
09 Jun 2024 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielLehi888

Reserve Grader
This is such an exciting 17 named this week. Speed to burn in Hopoate, Saab and Koula. It's such a strong squad all-round and also some great impact players coming off the bench. Our strongest line-up of the season so far imho, even without Tom. If our Origin Trio come through unscathed I believe we are certainties to beat a Cleary-less Panthers outfit. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if we blow them off the park.

Manly 34 Panthers 18

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Really pleased to see Hoppa at 1. I didn’t think he’d be a chance with Koula back. Also think he will feed a lot of early ball to Tolu. Should be a good contest vs Tago. We beat em up in the forwards like the first time , we can win this one.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Really pleased to see Hoppa at 1. I didn’t think he’d be a chance with Koula back. Also think he will feed a lot of early ball to Tolu. Should be a good contest vs Tago. We beat em up in the forwards like the first time , we can win this one.
Personally I'd prefer him to miss this game, but, can understand the reasoning behind Lehi playing. And I'll be100% behind the kid come Sunday arvo.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Personally I'd prefer him to miss this game, but, can understand the reasoning behind Lehi playing. And I'll be100% behind the kid come Sunday arvo.
Hoppa does read the play very well, his positioning at the back was very good against the Storm. The errors he was making early on in NSW cup were not there.

Koula looked good with the ball against the Donkeys, hard to gauge who is the better option.

Looks a stronger team with both Koula and Hoppa in it, hoping Hoppa continues to build on his debut and he gets his chance to make the jumper his and put pressure on Turbo when he is ready to go.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Hoppa does read the play very well, his positioning at the back was very good against the Storm. The errors he was making early on in NSW cup were not there.

Koula looked good with the ball against the Donkeys, hard to gauge who is the better option.

Looks a stronger team with both Koula and Hoppa in it, hoping Hoppa continues to build on his debut and he gets his chance to make the jumper his and put pressure on Turbo when he is ready to go.
Our sweeping backline movements in attack is where Lehi will really come into his own, just need time and space for this kid to do his stuff.

Ryan

Journey Man
That'll do me, on form picking the best centre we have on the wing... way to go ****bold
I worry about anyone who crosses you God.

But FMD, can you give me a break in life for once? Just something / anything for me to hold onto, going forward? Or is my pain & misery a subject of humour up there in heaven ?

P.S. My whole family are with you. Why haven't those pricks done anything to help me either. Please get your arse kicking boots out.

Thanks God.

Hibyemama

Reserve Grader
1. Hoppa
2. Saab
3. Garrick
4. Talau
5. Koula

Thats what I think is best.
Koula is great playing wing and Talau should be centre.

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
1. Hoppa
2. Saab
3. Garrick
4. Talau
5. Koula

Thats what I think is best.
Koula is great playing wing and Talau should be centre.
Seriously..back on your meds please..hahaha
Koula on the Wing..

Garrick should be on the wing and Talau and Koula should be our centre pairing.

But this won't happen because Talau will have another strong game on the wing anyway and Seibs will keep him there.

If Garrick hogs the ball and bombs another try this week I'm going to make a sign that will fill the hill

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Seibold's selections have been good this week. However getting the lads motivated and in the right frame of mind is the litmus test.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How the HELL is Waddell in front of Bullemor? Waddell has literally almost gifted the opposition two games with his butter fingers at the death.
A close call on form and ability. Bull seems more athletically gifted, but only seems to 'do his job' in defence. Whereas Waddell has shown a bit more toughness and attitude in his career so far. No world-beater but he'll scrap and claw to get a result. This attitude may have given him the edge here?

Pete W

Bencher
A close call on form and ability. Bull seems more athletically gifted, but only seems to 'do his job' in defence. Whereas Waddell has shown a bit more toughness and attitude in his career so far. No world-beater but he'll scrap and claw to get a result. This attitude may have given him the edge here?
I reckon that's a pretty spot on assessment

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I worry about anyone who crosses you God.

But FMD, can you give me a break in life for once? Just something / anything for me to hold onto, going forward? Or is my pain & misery a subject of humour up there in heaven ?

P.S. My whole family are with you. Why haven't those pricks done anything to help me either. Please get your arse kicking boots out.

Thanks God.
Hey feathered friend . Dont be a prisoner in any ones else's mind
You have the final say and you are going to have a Great day today
Enjoy !

1717544478547.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22