Pre-Game Penrith V Manly [Round 14, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 22
Bluebet Stadium
09 Jun 2024 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

manly al

First Grader
So important for the Manly forwards to take it up to the Panthers pack again , they still look good there.
Bit unlucky for Bully , hopefully Sipps can make his presence felt and Waddell can play a really useful role during his stints .
Probably need a similar game approach as against the Storm , Keep some good pressure on them defensively [ though not sure that they will make as many mistakes as the Storm did at times ] and maintain that helpful level of constructive ball movement and naturally an effective kicking and field position game.
Panthers should be up for it , just have to again be in the arm wrestle from the get go and keep it going from there

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Seriously..back on your meds please..hahaha
Koula on the Wing..

Garrick should be on the wing and Talau and Koula should be our centre pairing.

But this won't happen because Talau will have another strong game on the wing anyway and Seibs will keep him there.

If Garrick hogs the ball and bombs another try this week I'm going to make a sign that will fill the hill
My foot will go through the TV if Garrick hogs the balls again and blows a try.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My foot will go through the TV if Garrick hogs the balls again and blows a try.
I rarely remember dreams but had a doozy last night which included, among many other things, a snippet of me watching a Manly game, Manly trailing Saints by 2 but we made a huge break down the right side, but Koula through a bad pass the winger couldn't reel in... anyone here an expert in dream interpretation? :eek:@:D:p

Sea Eagle 4 Life

Reserve Grader
. anyone here an expert in dream interpretation? :eek:@:D:p
I am. The best tip I can offer is dont let this guy in the South Sydney jersey into your dreams:

1717565836316.png

Hibyemama

Reserve Grader
Seriously..back on your meds please..hahaha
Koula on the Wing..

Garrick should be on the wing and Talau and Koula should be our centre pairing.

But this won't happen because Talau will have another strong game on the wing anyway and Seibs will keep him there.

If Garrick hogs the ball and bombs another try this week I'm going to make a sign that will fill the hill
i hear everyone saying koula is a fullback and a centre, but I see him more a winger.when he was fullback against the broncos, he looks out of place, clunky, not sure of himself.(dont drop the bomb, i say to myself, with anxiety) Hoppa is matthew ridge like, smooth and confident, like he has all the time in the world. I respect what others are praising Koula, but to me he has no skills at all, just a fast runner (hence i say wing) i would rather see brad parker playing centre. a centre has to be bigger and stronger, like craig innes physique.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
I rarely remember dreams but had a doozy last night which included, among many other things, a snippet of me watching a Manly game, Manly trailing Saints by 2 but we made a huge break down the right side, but Koula through a bad pass the winger couldn't reel in... anyone here an expert in dream interpretation? :eek:@:D:p
Was it at Wollongong? Sounds like it.

Kalvin

Bencher
What makes you say this Kalvin, goes without saying, the Riff will be hurling themselves at us with or without there Origin players. We've just got to show up with our best game plan, that's all.
Combination of them losing last round but also I'm sure they haven't forgotten about the beating we gave them at brookie & probably want to return the favour!

Eagle 1

First Grader
So surely at a minimum Martin doesn't back up.

74 minutes and put every ounce he had into it.
The Riff players all had big involvements in the game last night especially Martin. But you just know theyll all back up, mainly because of the last start loss to Saints. They will wint to atone for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18