Pre-Game Penrith V Manly [Round 14, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 22
Bluebet Stadium
09 Jun 2024 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Will be watching on from the Roper River in the NT, Starlink dish is up ( no internet otherwise ) , even have 6 pack of 4 Pines Pacific Ale in the fridge.

It’s on a 3.35pm here, hope to have a fresh caught Barra for dinner before that.

I’m about 4-5 days from getting to WA, then games will be 2 hours earlier.

Living the dream, #GoManly
Watch out for Crocs mate!

double hoops

First Grader
Will be watching on from the Roper River in the NT, Starlink dish is up ( no internet otherwise ) , even have 6 pack of 4 Pines Pacific Ale in the fridge.

It’s on a 3.35pm here, hope to have a fresh caught Barra for dinner before that.

I’m about 4-5 days from getting to WA, then games will be 2 hours earlier.

Living the dream, #GoManly
Marky Mark No bottle of red this time of year?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
When I lived on the Mary River we would get so many Barra when the cockatoos would start nesting for the night. It was like the noise set ht e Barra off.
Yeah late in the afternoon is often the next time but without a boat pretty unsafe.

I jagged dinner last night a small Barra.

Guys with boats are catching heaps.

Love to get a Mangrove Jack , so I’m changing lures to target obe of them.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Yeah late in the afternoon is often the next time but without a boat pretty unsafe.

I jagged dinner last night a small Barra.

Guys with boats are catching heaps.

Love to get a Mangrove Jack , so I’m changing lures to target obe of them.
Hope you get one.
Not a bad dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24