Game Day: Penrith v Manly [Round 12, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has anyone got breakdown of points score when Fainu is on the field.

My guess it' 70% or more of all our points.

It was 100% last night.

Don't get me wrong, I like Api, but last night with such an inexperienced spine and players like AFB, Siro and Marty making good ground it was the perfect opportunity for him to step up and take charge of the play from dummy half.

He didn't do that and we only looked likely after he was replaced by Fainu who was playing with a rather sizable handicap.

ae49fc690f5e1b83a0ad40f6a1a5263e

2 weeks :mad:

I'm not sure if it's been said but when Jetski got 10 mins, as he was walking off Jake said something to him - jetski turned and went back to hear what was said and Jake repeated it. (it seems)

Anyone know what was said?

I'm not sure if it's been said but when Jetski got 10 mins, as he was walking off Jake said something to him - jetski turned and went back to hear what was said and Jake repeated it. (it seems)

Anyone know what was said?

I saw that ... at first I thought it was a punter that had sledged him, and GoJetSki had gone back to belt him ... was relieved when I saw it was Jake ...

I watched The Cure live stream from the Opera House. So much more enjoyable than watching Manly lose.

How did Reuben go at centre?
They live streamed that show ??? Where's that sad face emoticon when you need it. Great album Disintegration .

i cant believe even after our last two loses to "average" teams we are still sitting in equal 4th! Winning those 2 games would have really cemented us in the top 8!

Nrl.com

Manly young gun Corey Waddell has accepted a two-match ban after being charged by the NRL match review committee over an incident in Thursday night's loss to Penrith at Panthers Stadium.

Yep and it was awesome. It is still up on youtube, not sure for how long. Search the cure live at Sydney opera house and enjoy.

Wouldn’t say it was awesome.
Saw them three years ago and they were then, Robs voice was on point that night.
It was was a definitive celebration of their catalogue.

I was disappointed and pissed off when I found out a family member got drawn in the ballot for tickets and declined them but didn’t offer the opportunity to me...
But watching it the other night I may have saved some $$$.

The second part of the show was a self indulgent anti-climax in my opinion, none of the big guns or favourites and somewhat impersonal.
Can’t see them touring here again and I’d say a lot of fans would have a slight bitter taste in their mouths knowing that’s their lasting live memory of them.

Wouldn’t say it was awesome.
Saw them three years ago and they were then, Robs voice was on point that night.
It was was a definitive celebration of their catalogue.

I was disappointed and pissed off when I found out a family member got drawn in the ballot for tickets and declined them but didn’t offer the opportunity to me...
But watching it the other night I may have saved some $$$.

The second part of the show was a self indulgent anti-climax in my opinion, none of the big guns or favourites and somewhat impersonal.
Can’t see them touring here again and I’d say a lot of fans would have a slight bitter taste in their mouths knowing that’s their lasting live memory of them.

I disagree. The Cure came out to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Disintegration. That is what Robert and the boys did.
Hearing all the b sides and other songs from the Disintegration recordings was unique and fantastic.

If so called fans did not love that and wanted him to play more hits, you are not true fans plain and simple.

As I said, it was awesome.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8