Game Day: Penrith v Manly [Round 12, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My thoughts on Elgey have been well documented from the time we signed him. But this is not a "I told you so" post. I really wanted him to come good, and made a special mention of his best game I've seen him play a cpl weeks back against the Sharks.
Last week was bad, but tonight?.....words fail me. He has to go now. Not just for the teams sake, but his own. His confidence (if there's any left) will be shot.
I struggled to find any positives out of the game (apart from the last 5 minutes), but young Miski looks a likely prospect. If only he wasn't on the end of you know whos haaaarbour bridge lobs he might've got around Manwhore.

D70FsGKXkAYXywd.jpg
poor guy hes joined the special club led by gorgeous george and blake Ferguson

My thoughts on Elgey have been well documented from the time we signed him. But this is not a "I told you so" post. I really wanted him to come good, and made a special mention of his best game I've seen him play a cpl weeks back against the Sharks.
Last week was bad, but tonight?.....words fail me. He has to go now. Not just for the teams sake, but his own. His confidence (if there's any left) will be shot.
I struggled to find any positives out of the game (apart from the last 5 minutes), but young Miski looks a likely prospect. If only he wasn't on the end of you know whos haaaarbour bridge lobs he might've got around Manwhore.
Yep. I’d like to see Miski get some clean ball at pace from someone who can bullet pass- like DCE. Every time he received it he had no momentum. Like him. Good prospect.

Why? It made sense to me. A little too negative was it? God only knows how you got three laughs for that!

It was simply a joke at some of the mispelt words from Sue, clearly typed in a rush, probably after numerous beverages, with the emotion of the loss.

Apologies if it offended you in any way.

It was simply a joke at some of the mispelt words from Sue, clearly typed in a rush, probably after numerous beverages, with the emotion of the loss.

Apologies if it offended you in any way.
Ha ha. Not drunk. Just lost my glasses.Blind without them these days.Think it’s fixed now.

Unfortunately LG’s only play is the harbour bridge lob and they seem to be getting worse.

Who decided not to take 2 easy penalty goals in the 1st half. 16-15 fulltime. Fuking useless decisions.

We have done that a fair few times this season.

I like it. Shows intent.

My take on the game.
1. Elgey is not up to 1st grade standard and falls behind croker and cust in the pecking order.
2. Cust is a gun when we are on a roll, will be a real weapon. Needs to work on his long kicking game.
3. Paseka looked the goods should take the place of sipley. Gosie and waddell just dont have the punch through the middle.
I would love to have seen a prop rotation of AFB,taupau, paseka and sipley. In my opinion would be the best in the comp. We definitely need another big boppa along with paseka off the bench.
4. We were missing 5 of our starting backline including our halves and fullback, add to that jake in the middle no wonder we were not organised.
5. We missed suli and parkers strong runs out of our end, dont underestimate how valuable that is. Parker wins us so many penalties with his fight to get up and sulis strong runs help out our big men.
At full strength id go
1.Turbo
2.Suli
3. Parker
4. Walker
5. Garrick
6. Croker/Cust
7. Chez
The forward pack picks itself, definitely gotta keep paseka on bench and id be using Tangainoas money to buy another quality bench prop which would mean maybe Gosiewski goes to 18th man. Again shame about sipley

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8