Game Day: Penrith v Manly [Round 12, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Shame we only started to play with 10 to go. Elgey is just horrible, Fainu again shows his select passing is great, and Cust having a go looked good. AFB was massive but no intensity again for most of the game.

Another winnable game - even without so many out

Either of DCE or Tom in that game and we win easily. Cust poor first half, great second half - particularly his running game.

Elgey is flat out not up to it.

Fainu had a real impact in tough circumstances.

AFB had a tremendous game. Kept us in it.

Walker looked sharp.

It could have been worse, they only lost by three. Still in positive FaA.

I popped in occasionally to read the usual mutterings from the usual suspects.

But honestly I put it down to Mock from Brisbane. He was told to shut up and he didn’t. Go on another lengthy holiday Mock, preferably somewhere where internet connectivity is poor to non-existent. Please!

Cade cust might have come good at the end but both halves should be f**ckin embarrassed with their performances tonight... might as well give AFB the kicking duties...
I know we're performing above our ability but that was a game we should have won and it IS going to haunt them when we are watching finals... FMD...

Either of DCE or Tom in that game and we win easily. Cust poor first half, great second half - particularly his running game.

Elgey is flat out not up to it.

Fainu had a real impact in tough circumstances.

AFB had a tremendous game. Kept us in it.

Walker looked sharp.

With Cherry , Turbo and Jurbo we win that game and easily ( even if they had Cleary back).

We are just seriously seriously down on experience!!

Cust showed he could be a running 5/8, but still a mile away from having an adequate kicking and passing game for this level. Could only play him beside DCE imo

I felt Des got it wrong tonight as well. Well documented we went to the right far too often tonight while neglecting our best attacking weapon on the left. But the biggest mistake from Des was Paseka not seeing any game time until the final 10 and Perrett not getting on at all. We definitely need to be seeing more of Paseka in first grade as well. Our forwards were gassed and we had 2 fresh troops sitting there all game, AFB played huge minutes and played them well, but a 10min spell for him in the first half could have been useful

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12