Penn deserves some credit.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Behind a pay wall. PENN REJECTS RICH BIDS TO BUY SEA EAGLES https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/

PENN REJECTS RICH BIDS TO BUY SEA EAGLES
Manly have rejected three attempts from cashed-up investors to buy the Sea Eagles with bids as high as $18 million for the NRL club.

What a bull**** old article dragged up again and Mr Penn answering the critics. Dear Mr Ritchie, can you ask your bestie Mr Fat Greek F#cker, if he knows of any other club being looked at by potential buyers....IM sure we not the only one, but lets drag Manly thru the pages again anyway,.... its been a bit quiet... F#CK OFF TELEGRAPH

Click bait....Click bait....Click bait

What a bull**** old article dragged up again and Mr Penn answering the critics. Dear Mr Ritchie, can you ask your bestie Mr Fat Greek F#cker, if he knows of any other club being looked at by potential buyers....IM sure we not the only one, but lets drag Manly thru the pages again anyway,.... its been a bit quiet... F#CK OFF TELEGRAPH

I do not know anything about this latest article but the original article was no bull . NRL clubs are far from the greatest investments and one does have to have some passion in the game to be interested in putting their money in a club and Russell Crow the Souths owner is an example .

Time for penny to Take the money and **** off

We need owners with bigger pockets than penn

Someone who can not only fund a football
Club but also fund a new leagues club instead of Someone who just used the club to make Money from

That's gratitude for you . Telling our owner to fck off after 16 years of commitment , 2 premierships and plenty of Manly star players and final appearances .
I would say that Penn is the longest serving owner of a NRL club being with us since 2003.
The Good news is that most Manly people respect what he has been and is still doing for us .
The last thing here is ......He is not perfect and neither are we !
Gratitude-Blog-Post.gif

I thought he spends most of time in NY not just a holiday?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7