Paul Green has passed away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sad and sudden news indeed, as he was just in Cronulla last weekend and seemed fine.
There is a fine line between life and death featherd friend

Life is so zestful and yet so fragile

Years ago in our early 20's A fine , fit and healhty friend of mine died from Subarachnoid Brain hemorrhage. He just Just collapsed and died .

The moral of the story ...
We all seem fine just like The sun shines bright and all of a sudden unexpected dark clouds come form no where and dim its light

It's pretty tragic that whenever a young or middle-aged man dies suddenly these days, my first thought is, "Was it suicide?" Nobody likes talking about it, and newspapers will dance around it with cryptic messages about calling Lifeline at the end of their stories, but this is why charities like Gotcha4Life are so important.

This is the real perspective fearthered friend

But firstly condolences to Paul the proud Maroons players family and friends

There is nothing surprising about death as sadly every minute of the day babys die in their mothers wombs , newborns die , children die and we will all die and not knowing when we will take our last breath of life

The only real surprise for all of us is where our soul will end eternally

RIP Paul Green
Well said @BOZO so true

To all my feathered friends

Keep happy , healthy , positive and optimistic
Be kind to your selves and be kind to others and become the kind of person that inspires goodwill in this short life of ours and goodness will surely come to you

And To Des .......

For God sake ....Give us another Premiership win before we all die !

See the source image

I hate it when people die young, 49 is still young. Green always came across as a decent bloke, and obviously tremendously successful in rugby league. Hope his family and loved ones are OK.

There is a fine line between life and death featherd friend

Life is so zestful and yet so fragile

Years ago in our early 20's A fine , fit and healhty friend of mine died from Subarachnoid Brain hemorrhage. He just Just collapsed and died .

The moral of the story ...
We all seem fine just like The sun shines bright and all of a sudden unexpected dark clouds come form no where and dim its light
I couldn't agree more Bozo.....it's a Massive reality check when ppl you know who seem perfectly healthy and in good mind, can be taken away in a blink and the pressures of depression seem to be having a terrible effect on body and mind.

RIP Greeny - 49 is far too young. Our thoughts are with your family at this time.

It's pretty tragic that whenever a young or middle-aged man dies suddenly these days, my first thought is, "Was it suicide?" Nobody likes talking about it, and newspapers will dance around it with cryptic messages about calling Lifeline at the end of their stories, but this is why charities like Gotcha4Life are so important.
The end of the article in the SMH lends support to that sad thought. But we don’t know - await coroner.I feel for his family a tragedy in any circumstance

We do know now - family has confirmed it, article I read updated within a few minutes of my posting. S

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4