Pat Condell, hello angry Christians

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What??????

I haven't even bothered to read the book, let alone go on a conference about it!

I swear to god you went to Sydney to meet with other people about how to combat the book. I just can't find where, surly i'm not just imagining that or I need help.

I swear to god you went to Sydney to meet with other people about how to combat the book. I just can't find where, surly i'm not just imagining that or I need help.

Not me mate. If you're thinking it was the conference I went to after the Penrif game a few years ago that was the "Christian Management Australia" conference. I doubt Da Vinci code was even on the agenda there.

The Da Vinci Code does give oxygen to myschevious conspiracy theorists preying on the prejudices of the unread and ill-informed.

Dan - scientifically proven to date, there are no forms of energy that is infinite. Actually, take a step back. Energy is created from some form of event. Forget the creation of man etc etc.

Who/what generated the molecule or organism or omeaba etc to begin with mate?

If no matter is infinite, where did it come from.

Your argument appears that you say that while you don't know, you "choose" to say it wasn't from a God. That's your perogative as well.

But a Christian's argument to your response is on the flipside...prove it....tell US where these thngs have come from?

I'm not trying to be disrepectful here, because eveyone's beliefs are valid.

I have a problem with mortallity. My lovelly Aunt said it was because I'm not right with God. She's probably right, and that's unfortunate.

The Da Vinci Code does give oxygen to myschevious conspiracy theorists preying on the prejudices of the unread and ill-informed.

You haven't even read the book.

Dan - scientifically proven to date, there are no forms of energy that is infinite. Actually, take a step back. Energy is created from some form of event. Forget the creation of man etc etc.

Who/what generated the molecule or organism or omeaba etc to begin with mate?

If no matter is infinite, where did it come from.

Your argument appears that you say that while you don't know, you \"choose\" to say it wasn't from a God. That's your perogative as well.

But a Christian's argument to your response is on the flipside...prove it....tell US where these thngs have come from?

I'm not trying to be disrepectful here, because eveyone's beliefs are valid.

I have a problem with mortallity. My lovelly Aunt said it was because I'm not right with God. She's probably right, and that's unfortunate.

Like I have said to Matas, just making a statement does not make it true Ryan

In fact your very first statement is so far incorrect it barely deserves comment.

If there is one thing that is finite in our universe, it is that energy is the only constant. There is always the same amount of energy in the universe it neither goes up nor down, ever. It may change from say heat to wind (example only no scientific grounding) but the energy is still there, it may transfer from object to object but the universal level is constant.

Now that aside, just because you don't know how it came to be how it was does not mean it needed someone to create it, that is a short sited and unscientific view to have. It is the typical dangerous hard line christian or religious view that jsut because we dont know the answer we will put a default in. That is not what I am about. I am about saying. We don't know, so let snot put a default answer on it because that will stop us from ever actually knowing

[quote author=Ryan]
That is not what I am about. I am about saying. We don't know, so let snot put a default answer on it because that will stop us from ever actually knowing

In that case, stop having such a ****ing opinion on the topic and shut the **** up on it for a change. Your default answer of OTHERS not knowing the answer, so they are wrong is pathetic - so you are being a ****ing hypocrite arguing the way you are.

Energy is found in different forms, such as light, heat, sound and motion. There are many forms of energy, but they can all be put into two categories: kinetic and potential. Therefore I as a human can create sound and motion by clapping my hands. I have created it.

So before you say you shouldn't quantify my comments by trying to make an assumption you are more knowledgeable than I, and everyone else on the topic, take care of your own backyard. It needs a mow.

[quote author=Matabele]

You haven't even read the book.
[/quote]

Have you read the bible?

I'm betting Dan hasn't Mata. Revelations might wake the boy up !!!

I have, I went to a St pauls mate, had to study religion!

NB: The bloke in the youtube or whatever at the start of this thread seriously needs to get a life...obviously a loser from my perspective. Like Beavis and Butthead...

There might be a God Beavis..hehehehehe
In that case Butthead, I'll hedge my bets in the POOREST way...ergh, ergh, ergh, ergh, ergh.....

[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

IS that the basis of your expertise! :lol:

[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

And there in lies both your and my problem. When it's force fed, theres a tendency to rebel. If it were left up to my devices, a'd actually probably be a church goer....

I think I have a new idea for my next sig:

"Had an accident or a bad medical experience? See me! I did Legal Studies in Year 10. I'll cover all your legal needs."

[quote author=Dan]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

And there in lies both your and my problem. When it's force fed, theres a tendency to rebel. If it were left up to my devices, a'd actually probably be a church goer....
[/quote]

I didnt say that was the only basis of it. In fact I have read the bible in more detail since leaving school. I have also studied a lot of other religions too.

Not guided but self study. I spent months reading through online versions of the bible sent to me by matas himself!

I was however answering the question you asked!

Ryan where is your basis for the scientific knowledge you spouted and refused to acknowledge the 100% disproof of your statemtn?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6