Pat Condell, hello angry Christians

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=adf_1190731634"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=adf_1190731634"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

points already made here, but not as eloquently.

The gospels were written over 100 years after the alleged events, then there were over 120 different gospells, yet 4 were chosen! hmmmm

points already made here, but not as eloquently.

The gospels were written over 100 years after the alleged events, then there were over 120 different gospells, yet 4 were chosen! hmmmm

Is that right is it?

pretty close to yes. Or did you think the Bible was a pre-written singular text, with many authors writing it together at the same time at some kind of ancient publishing house?

really why?

Because you have no counter evidence?

If that's the best you can come up with, it's fairly proof positive that you're talking out of your arse above.

Not at all my friend you asked

What is "Q"?

it is a letter. I dont play your abstract games. Lack of proof is not proof. Onus be on you my friend

If you think the Q is just a letter, and if you have to go to wikipedia to find out what else it is, then I would suggest you're talking out of your arse.

Prove otherwise.

Is Q more than a letter?
Are you saying you won't deign to reply?
Why are you suggesting that Dan is talking out of his date?

(See Fro, after all this time, and more importantly in GF week, it IS easy to pick up some of the old tricks and run with them)
Ooops, I mean, should I run with that?

*snicker

your old tricks jsut dont work.

Everyone sees through them.

Make a statement worth making. Either make a point or not!

I have made mine!

Thank god for my mate Ruben

The Q document or Q (from the German Quelle, "source") is a postulated lost textual source for the Gospel of Matthew and Gospel of Luke.

The recognition of 19th-century New Testament scholars that Matthew and Luke share much material not found in their generally recognized common source, the Gospel of Mark, has suggested a second common source, termed the Q document. This hypothetical lost text —also called the Q Gospel, the Sayings Gospel Q, the Synoptic Sayings Source, the Q Manuscript, and in the 19th century The Logia— seems most likely to have comprised a collection of Jesus' sayings. Recognizing such a Q document is one of two key elements in the "two-source hypothesis" alongside the priority of Mark.

The two-source theory is the most widely accepted solution to the Synoptic Problem, which concerns the literary relationships between and among the first three canonical gospels (the Gospels of Mark, Matthew, and Luke), known as the Synoptic Gospels. Similarity in word choices and event placement shows an interrelationship. The synoptic problem concerns how this interrelation came to pass and what the nature of this interrelationship is. According to the two-source theory, Matthew and Luke both used the Gospel of Mark, independently of one another. This necessitates the existence of a hypothetical source in order to explain the double tradition material where there is agreement between Matthew and Luke that is not in Mark. This hypothetical source is named Q for convenience.

And this is important because?
:)

I refer you to Dan's statement and mine that he is talking out of his arse if he doesn't even have knowledge of something as basic as the Q.

Yes but that is a game matas. We aren't playing that game if you wish to make a statement simply make it.

It also does not disprove the point i made, or in fact have anything to do with it.

Is Q more than a letter?
Are you saying you won't deign to reply?
Why are you suggesting that Dan is talking out of his date?

(See Fro, after all this time, and more importantly in GF week, it IS easy to pick up some of the old tricks and run with them)
Ooops, I mean, should I run with that?

Yeah mate, these 2 are like pavlovs dogs, its too easy sometimes, even when theya re playing to the crowd, and the crowd knows it. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2