Paseka you Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very funny seeing all the ex Paseka haters get proven wrong due to his great form this year and now all of a sudden jump on his bandwagon pretending they’ve supported him all along. It’s very easy to start talking up a bloke once the media start giving him wraps but barely anyone had faith in him earlier this season and last year too before he got all this attention. What a joke... I’ve always been a fan of Paseka and had belief that he would turn out to be a great player for us and am now very happy to see him playing good footy consistently.
And thank god you were always a fan of Paseka while others criticised him because that must be the reason he came good this season.

Interesting read on NRL website about Tamou specifically, and Panthers props in general. This quote in particular makes me think we might be behind the pack in terms of fitness.

"In the old days you'd see a front-rower carrying a few kilos. Here at Penrith he's led their training, so now if you had a photoshoot with our middle forwards, they're all ripped and Jimmy's the most ripped of them all."

Can't think of any of our middles other than possibly Kapow, who don't have a bit of flab hanging over the belt. Even the young guys like Keppie are not 'cut'...AFB certainly wasn't despite being a beast in general.

Interesting read on NRL website about Tamou specifically, and Panthers props in general. This quote in particular makes me think we might be behind the pack in terms of fitness.

"In the old days you'd see a front-rower carrying a few kilos. Here at Penrith he's led their training, so now if you had a photoshoot with our middle forwards, they're all ripped and Jimmy's the most ripped of them all."

Can't think of any of our middles other than possibly Kapow, who don't have a bit of flab hanging over the belt. Even the young guys like Keppie are not 'cut'...AFB certainly wasn't despite being a beast in general.

Also, our play-the-ball speed seems very, very slow to almost every other team in the competition. That's an effort area, you don't even need skill for it. Win the ruck, even in attack, our attackers are so often turned over and around, takes a lifetime to play-the-ball.

Also, our play-the-ball speed seems very, very slow to almost every other team in the competition. That's an effort area, you don't even need skill for it. Win the ruck, even in attack, our attackers are so often turned over and around, takes a lifetime to play-the-ball.

I found this has been a major stumbling block for us this year. AFB is one of the best props in the game but I think his post contact meters actually hurt us in a strange way. His stats looked great and got us plenty of meters but the ruck speed was so slow the defensive line is always set and we can’t get the roll on. I think he/we need to find the ground and play up tempo instead of trying to win a power game up the middle.

Paseka looks pretty cut to me......

Up against a big pack like tonight we need 2 props on the field at all times, we suffered a bit when Walks replaced Tof, I understand Jake fills in but he's not a break the line type of prop

Totally agree. Melb always have 2 big boppers on at all times. They just wear tired defenders down opening the game up for our attacking weapons.

Our physio says a lot of things that don't seem to be true... just saying
You do realise medicine and physiotherapy is not an exact science when dealing with footy injuries, I had a knee replacement 2 years ago, they said it would take a year to come good, I'm still waiting

You do realise medicine and physiotherapy is not an exact science when dealing with footy injuries, I had a knee replacement 2 years ago, they said it would take a year to come good, I'm still waiting
Did they try essential oils? Apparently that will work......

To be clear that's tongue in cheek

Well, bugger me... they've been doing a pretty good job at implying it's a science while poo pooing any other approach to health and well-being @:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6