Paseka you Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We need Tent back.
Keppi may struggle to unseat SirLoin who is big enough to play prop.
I'm hoping Tenterfield has recovered from his injury and gets a chance before the finals to show if he is ready for the big league.

You do realise medicine and physiotherapy is not an exact science when dealing with footy injuries, I had a knee replacement 2 years ago, they said it would take a year to come good, I'm still waiting

Check your other knee...!

(kidding, hope it comes good soon)

Are you serious? Kelpie has played prop rotation most of this year. Sorro couldn't lace Kelpies boots for my money.
I get your point, Sirro has well past his prime but what Sirro has to offer is experience and a big body. As a sub he plays 20 mins a time. Kelpie has a big future but need to mature. Sirro played some solid minutes against the Raiders. Semi around the corner experience counts

Yeah , probably would be more inclined to go with Siro in the middle from the bench ahead of Keppie and even Sipley . If Keppie is available in the next couple of weeks , could be given a run ahead of Sipley also but both having the occasional problem with lateral defence around the ruck when the pressure is on a bit . Tent most likely out for the last two matches so a bit of scope to try a couple of additional prop rotation options . Alioia probably goes better as a bench rotation prop , certainly has a dig and good go forward .

I get your point, Sirro has well past his prime but what Sirro has to offer is experience and a big body. As a sub he plays 20 mins a time. Kelpie has a big future but need to mature. Sirro played some solid minutes against the Raiders. Semi around the corner experience counts
It's been good that Siro is getting good minutes of late, this will be handy if their is more injuries....nock on wood !!

M
You do realise medicine and physiotherapy is not an exact science when dealing with footy injuries, I had a knee replacement 2 years ago, they said it would take a year to come good, I'm still waiting
Me too buddy, 1 year on and I still can’t walk down slopes or stairs and can’t walk up stairs pushing off the leg with the new knee - still sore

M

Me too buddy, 1 year on and I still can’t walk down slopes or stairs and can’t walk up stairs pushing off the leg with the new knee - still sore
No good for you mate, I can manage stairs and short slopes, can't straighten it fully, bought myself an E-bike helps with the bending without too much pressure, good luck, it's not an easy process

No good for you mate, I can manage stairs and short slopes, can't straighten it fully, bought myself an E-bike helps with the bending without too much pressure, good luck, it's not an easy process
I've been using a recumbent bike since week 2 post op - obviously very lightly at first just to get it moving and not let scar tissue form ... I reckon I had nerve damage from the op and my quad hasn't rebuilt despite all the exercises and bike riding which has seen my other quad almost double the muscle mass ! - I note the small print in the booklet you get re knee and or hip surgery ....it says most people are happy with the operation after 2 years ... 12 months to go !!🤞🤞

I've been using a recumbent bike since week 2 post op - obviously very lightly at first just to get it moving and not let scar tissue form ... I reckon I had nerve damage from the op and my quad hasn't rebuilt despite all the exercises and bike riding which has seen my other quad almost double the muscle mass ! - I note the small print in the booklet you get re knee and or hip surgery ....it says most people are happy with the operation after 2 years ... 12 months to go !!🤞🤞
My mother has had both done, first one two years ago other one in February. She is better than ever and had very quick recovery.
Dr said they could not believe how bad the knee was ( second one) she had the worse one done first!

My mother has had both done, first one two years ago other one in February. She is better than ever and had very quick recovery.
Dr said they could not believe how bad the knee was ( second one) she had the worse one done first!
Yes I got mine done after seeing the successful results of half a dozen friends and family including three that had both at the same time !!! ... I can't imagine that after having my one done .... most are successful but I am hearing more about not so successful ones. I had hoped I might be able to surf again ... I'd be happy to be able to go bushwalking again on something other than a good path

I needed both knees replaced, surgeon said he'd do the other one in 12 months, but 2 years later I don't want to go through it again. Apparently their's no reason why some are successful and others not so good, even my surgeon said he can't explain it, overall success rate apparently is 70/80%, but what they call success is different to what we think, mine's successfull apparently even though I can't straighten it, so if you don't get an infection, or it doesn't need to be re done then, Hallelujah it's a success.

Well done Taniela

Eels star Isaiah Papali’i, Bronco Ben Te’o and Manly’s Taniela Paseka decided to get involved, while the NRL also asked clubs to put forward their Indigenous All Stars players.
However some players were reluctant to get involved in such a way

I'm a young 70 with dodgey knees, but don't forget all you young guys, I've been supporting the Eagles for many years.

I'm just stirring. Makes me feel younger.

So many busted knees from skiers around here, aliens would think we walk with crutches and not our legs!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8