Paseka you Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very funny seeing all the ex Paseka haters get proven wrong due to his great form this year and now all of a sudden jump on his bandwagon pretending they’ve supported him all along. It’s very easy to start talking up a bloke once the media start giving him wraps but barely anyone had faith in him earlier this season and last year too before he got all this attention. What a joke... I’ve always been a fan of Paseka and had belief that he would turn out to be a great player for us and am now very happy to see him playing good footy consistently.

I had a go at him at times this season only because he seemed to play within himself at times. He's gonna be a good one. Seems to have realised he's bigger than most of the opposition. Go Manly.

Very funny seeing all the ex Paseka haters get proven wrong due to his great form this year and now all of a sudden jump on his bandwagon pretending they’ve supported him all along. It’s very easy to start talking up a bloke once the media start giving him wraps but barely anyone had faith in him earlier this season and last year too before he got all this attention. What a joke... I’ve always been a fan of Paseka and had belief that he would turn out to be a great player for us and am now very happy to see him playing good footy consistently.
I didn’t hate him. Just thought he ran like a sook. Now he’s playing harder. And it make me very happy .

I'll take credit for his turn of form.
It all started when I questioned if he was the answer on here.

Classic Silvertails.

A few of us have obviously seen a bit ore in him than others , but some of the calls were fair to a point, in relation to him being this Massive Monster who didn't know his own power....this is just a young bloke and he is running with more vigour which takes time for many youngsters coming through at NRL level.

Sea Eagles re-sign Taniela Paseka
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today agreed a three year contract extension with giant young prop Taniela Paseka.

The 22-year-old’s new deal will see him at the Sea Eagles until at least the end of the 2024 season.

---

This is good news. Promoting and rewarding emerging talent is the way to go.

He was criticised early on but he has only recently started to prove he's an NRL 1st grade standard prop. Perhaps injuries were a factor and he's overcome them. Hopefully next year he gets even better. Well done Taniela for proving a lot of us wrong including me.

He still has some way to go to match it with the top props in the comp.. but all you can ask for is improvement. Which he has.. If he keeps doing so he should be there in a few years and I reckon big offers will be waiting for him

I think 2021 has the making of a huge year for Taniela. Finally he’s starting to realise his potential and it comes at the absolute ideal time with a starting 8 spot opening up with Addin’s departure.

He’s a big body, but he’s lean and plays smart. He can get an offload away, can hit a hole and the big one for me (this pisses me off with a few other players), when tackled he always is up to his feet fighting for a quick play the ball.

Stamina will be the key to him going to the next level, but I honestly think next year will be a breakout season for Paseka.

Funnily enough Blocker mentioned again on the Matty Johns Podcast tonight that he could be anything when he realises how big he is haha!

I think everyone knew he was good, calling him a cat at the time was a little bit fair though. He's started to believe in himself, is steadily improving and is still only young. Big year for him in 2021 :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4