Game Day: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hang on to the pill and get their defence in order again . Hopefully the rest will then fall into place for a decent Manly win . Also have to get some real intensity back to be really taken seriously as a solid final "s contender . Surely can do so much better then last week "s shocker . Go Manly .

Hmmm is it possible that perrett being picked is a smokescreen for the debut of guacamole as I notice he hasn’t been cut yet.
If Boyle is out for an extended time obviously, will have to find a decent replacement fairly promptly . Someone mentioned that Black Town had a good win last week so some of the forwards must be going O K . Injury free think that young Guacamole actually does have more to offer then Perrett or Keppie . Waddell can manage prop also . Doubt that Des would be experimenting much at this stage of the season but down on troops a bit, maybe just a little . Guacamole would be a good impact type player as well . Probably stay with Perrett and Keppie for tonight but who knows .

Hang on to the pill and get their defence in order again . Hopefully the rest will then fall into place for a decent Manly win . Also have to get some real intensity back to be really taken seriously as a solid final "s contender . Surely can do so much better then last week "s shocker . Go Manly .
And support play! It’s been missing.

If if if the refs give us a fair shake in the run of play, we should win this.

Despite my burning hatred for Parramatta, looking at them objectively I still don't see anything impressive about their team.

Shut down that f*ckwit 7 of theirs and limit to ball to M'au and they got nuttin'.

A Jorge special on Moses in the first 10 mins of the game would do nicely.

Come on Manly!!!!

Hmmm is it possible that perrett being picked is a smokescreen for the debut of guacamole as I notice he hasn’t been cut yet.

Des hasn't played ducks and drakes with team announcements all year ... so probably isn't now ...

Perrett would obviously be feeling pretty ****ty at Des for ignoring him all season .. plus originally sacking him from doggies ... and he is off contract .. so ... he has it all to play for and give the prformance of his life ... to stick it up the coach .. and to hopefully convince a club to throw him a contract ..

He is capable of it ... can be a weapon when he decides to be .... hope he does, for his sake and ours ..... but if he doesn't take his opportunity tonight ... then **** him for being a big pink marshmellow ...

Last edited:
Des hasn't played ducks and drakes with team announcements all year ... so probably isn't now ...

Perrett would obviously be feeling pretty ****ty at Des for ignoring him all season .. plus originally sacking him from doggies ... and he is off contract .. so ... he has it all to play for and give the prformance of his life ... to stick it up the coach .. and to hopefully convince a club to throw him a contract ..

He is capable of it ... can be a weapon when he decides to be .... hope he does, for his sake and ours ..... but if he doesn't take his opportunity tonight ... then **** him for being a big pink marshmellow ...

I agree however this is a nothing game really so could be a good opportunity to debut the guacamole given Perrett won’t be here next year.

I agree however this is a nothing game really so could be a good opportunity to debut the guacamole given Perrett won’t be here next year.
It’s not a nothing game... lose and we might slip to sixth, and that would be bad in terms of our projected opposition in the finals.

Much more advantageous to finish fifth.

Seriously , Who ever does not play every game with the commitment and desire to win may as well stay at home and masturbate
Strongly disagree there Bozo..I'll definitely be doing the latter tonite while being absolutely committed to a Manly win.

Last edited:
5th Vs 6th is the outcome and also the battle for coach of the year

Can't be 100% sure as to whether the Bongos will win so week 1 could be any of the 3 teams still running.

I hope that Brad’s “license to play footy” hasn’t expired... or this could be an ordinary game of footy @:D

If if if the refs give us a fair shake in the run of play, we should win this...........
.Come on Manly!!!!
Parra at Wankfest hahaha. The refs will hear nothing but the westie scum booing and the whistle going at every opportunity to the slime. Guaranteed a farce of epic proportions tonight.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8