Game Day: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No sure about Parramatta, but a bit west of Penrith there are now wild winds. Like, really wild! Could make for tricky conditions tonight.

any wins for the remainder of the year will be gutsy wins considering we have lost our gun, are weakened in the backrow and bench. DCE is a bit warm and cold with his form, and really need him to bang out some great games to help get points on the board.

Just looking forward to the game

Last week was the only time this year I can remember us not being in the game - can not see it happening two weeks in a row

Only other game was round 2 against the Roosters. 26-0 at one stage.

I'm worried about our bench and the impact. I know nothing of Keppie, an interested to see how he goes. And I don't want to finish 6th cause I think Brisbane will beat us.

Go Manly.

Ive been travelling with my best mate in his caravan for 6 weeks now, this is our last night together as he’s spending some time in Mount Isa and we are heading back to mind grandkids.

Just waiting for it to cool off a bit before setting up outside to watch the game.

He’s a Doesntmatta supporter, like me since 1963 when we both played junior league in Moree.

My team got the Eagles jersey.

His team the Parramatta.

Please if there’s a football deity can we win tonight , it would really make my trip.

Gauca had a pretty bad knee injury recently.
Yeah I recall that, maybe he has been named out of necessity but you would have thought he would have been cut yesterday. Anyway I just want us to win. #gomanly

Weather is turning in a big way. Fingers crossed for no rain. Wet weather appears to be our kryptonite. We had fifth spot sewn up last week, but then we let the Storm put a big score on us and now all bets are off. We need to be right on our game tonight. The refs won't do us any favours and Turbo is a big loss. Which means tonight's another great opportunity for the boys to show what they're made of. Go, Manly!

Go Manly !!!

ManlyVsEels.jpg

52f9a3c1-62b2-4e46-aca8-ab7192fe2819-original.jpg

Australia is a funny old country alright, the temperature has just dropped by about 12 degrees in the mountains and I’m about to light the fire.

Wow, yes my daughter is freezing her arse off in Melbourne, but that’s a regular occurrence of course.

The high winds and drop in temperature seems to be happening everywhere. Its blowing an absolute gale here in Adelaide right now and has been since about 7 PM last night. And of course, that makes it colder, especially where I am which is about 5 minutes from the beach in Adelaide's southern suburbs.

Manly team
1 Brendan Elliot

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brad Parker

4 Moses Suli

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Apisai Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

17 Taniela Paseka