Game Day: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It has been a great year, the culture has returned, players want to be here, we have a good squad of players and coaches and will get stronger. You need some luck with injuries to win a GF or even go deep in a finals series, you also need some luck with refs calls, bounce of the ball etc.

We haven't had any, seems like the whole season but especially these last couple of weeks. The finals experience will only drive us more next year.

Feel sorry for Tom, Thompson and Marty (if rubbed out) play the whole season then don't even get to play a finals game.

It has been a great year, the culture has returned, players want to be here, we have a good squad of players and coaches and will get stronger. You need some luck with injuries to win a GF or even go deep in a finals series, you also need some luck with refs calls, bounce of the ball etc.

We haven't had any, seems like the whole season but especially these last couple of weeks. The finals experience will only drive us more next year.

Feel sorry for Tom, Thompson and Marty (if rubbed out) play the whole season then don't even get to play a finals game.
Agree this club headed in right direction.
We have players out of position everywhere can only do so much. Waddell playing on an edge a middle forward adf pn an egde.
Hard to criticize only one i have walker simply not a 6 he trying but its not working.
I thought keppie was outstanding in limited time and perrett again frustrated many showing his potential but can he back it up.
The spirit to get to 22-16 get duded by refs was there to see. Fainu was again one of our best.

Watched the game with my daughter last night, always disappointing to lose to the Squeels. Not surprised though, when you think about it we have been playing very scrappy since our round 19 clash against the Storm, yes we had a couple of wins but they weren't convincing and were scrappy affairs. In many ways the round 19 game was the penultimate one for us.
Injuries and refs haven't helped and the season isn't over yet, we are in with a chance at Brookie next week, we have done a great deal better than most thought this year, yet still would like to end it on a better high than we have.

We don't seem to have a clue whenever we in the 40m zone, turn over cheap ball, die with the ball in the 6th, and hardly ever get the right kick in with anyone following through.

Woohoo. He admits that Manly was robbed....
well, not quite. But says the Kapow penalty should have gone to Manly, not the reverse. And that, my friends, was the turning point of the match.
That admission make me feel so much better.
It should automatically rule the ref out of a finals appointment. But won't, of course.

But says the Kapow penalty should have gone to Manly, not the reverse.
But also, he said Fainu's second try shouldn't have been awarded

It was also incorrect to award a scrappy try to Manly in their 32-16 loss to Parramatta after the Eels had regathered their own knock-on, meaning play should have been stopped.

Agree this club headed in right direction.
We have players out of position everywhere can only do so much. Waddell playing on an edge a middle forward adf pn an egde.
Hard to criticize only one i have walker simply not a 6 he trying but its not working.
I thought keppie was outstanding in limited time and perrett again frustrated many showing his potential but can he back it up.
The spirit to get to 22-16 get duded by refs was there to see. Fainu was again one of our best.
You must be kidding !!
So your claiming to know more then Dessy are you ?
Walker is not the problem how about being more subjective of the players around him
Parker is mediocre at best ...against a Parra Walker gave him a ball not to have a go but to dish off to Garrick doubling around to create overlap ..tries hard but dumb, no smarts
Jorge stuffs up at crucial moments for my liking
But ! the greatest woes in the team that you failed to see is the tries leaking through our right hand side overseen by Chez might I add
His failing to organise the defence on that side is clearly affecting his confidence
So many times he gets caught flat-footed second guessing how to defend tries being scored against us with monotonous regularity
Coaches have worked him out so Cronulla will be thinking free points on offer
I have yet to see him Marshall his outside backs effectively on defence

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8