Game Day: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tackled eel flaps about like a mullet on dry land. Penalty Parra. Repeat. Repeat. Rinse. Repeat. Manly finish 6th place.

Been out of internet range for 3-4 days , now at the Barkley Homestead on the Tablelands Hwy about 240km from QLD.

Sat dish locked on, its ****ing hot so the air conditioning is on, beers cold in the fridge and bring on 5.30pm ( NT time).

By ****ing hot it’s 36 degrees here today.

Parra at Wankfest hahaha. The refs will hear nothing but the westie scum booing and the whistle going at every opportunity to the slime. Guaranteed a farce of epic proportions tonight.

We've lost plenty of penalty counts this season away from home, and won the game.

Newcastle, Sharks, Cowboys, Storm and Canberra. Lost every penalty count but still got the chocolates.

They are a resilient bunch, so let's hope they can win in spite of the refs best efforts.

I think we will lose and not because of us. Parra have a habit of promising sooooooo much , and well deliver sweet FA. Smashing us in the last round , getting everyone revved up, instill hope and then bundle out in straight sets is the Parra script. Smash us, party like its october , get smashed by some also ran they towel up every week , get on the goon and be haedline news on mad Tuesday

Just unlucky to be in the way of the trainwreck

By ****ing hot it’s 36 degrees here today.

11 deg, windy as **** and rainy, go australia .Only realised my lucky manly jox were in the machine when i hung washing at mid day. They are drying nicely in front of the fire The boys cant wait.

I call them lucky jox, they on the other hand dont share the optimism . Well im guessing really , they havnt expressed any real views ,

11 deg, windy as **** and rainy, go australia .Only realised my lucky manly jox were in the machine when i hung washing at mid day. They are drying nicely in front of the fire The boys cant wait.

I call them lucky jox, they on the other hand dont share the optimism . Well im guessing really , they havnt expressed any real views ,
Their views would be a cock and arsehole and a pair of nuts.

Haven’t seen less than 20 degrees since June.

Been out of internet range for 3-4 days , now at the Barkley Homestead on the Tablelands Hwy about 240km from QLD.

Sat dish locked on, its ****ing hot so the air conditioning is on, beers cold in the fridge and bring on 5.30pm ( NT time).
If I ever get to retire I will do the same.. Look forward to reading your book on where to go :)

I also find my underwear to be emotionally juvinile and fickle ....

Still got my lucky jox from the 2008 GF. Thinking of framing them below a 2008 jersey. They have not been wearable for some time now, they are covered with Beaver stains.

Good call.
I just looked at the 2 packs and the starting sides are relatively even in terms of weight. They are slightly taller.

Bench wise, they have 4 forwards (Taka can play anywhere) and we are carrying Fainu so they probably have us there.

(disclaimer - we have Marty and he's the strongest in the NRL ;))

Would be Interesting to compare mins played per forward but that's getting too in depth for me.

Thinking it'll come down to Des and his interchange use and the way we can manipulate the ruck speed with offloads and players supporting up the middle.

I agree the Eels have bigger backs but this is where Cherry needs to take them out of the game with his kicking. Over the sideline all night....don't let them start their sets.

Excited. I reckon we will know early if we are up for this one and if we are, we can break there spirit with the right game plan.

Spot on with the kicking game. Chez and Walker need to pin them in the corners and let our defense do the talking.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8