Game Day: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I'm about 10kms away from Parra, blowing a gale one minute then drops off, then back again...repeat.
Temp hasn't dropped yet - currently 27 but it's meant to get down to only mid-teens by kick off.
Can't see it raining, DCE should kick them off the park.

Manly team
1 Brendan Elliot

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brad Parker

4 Moses Suli

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Apisai Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

17 Taniela Paseka

12 Curtis Sironen

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

11 Corey Waddell

14 Manase Fainu

15 Sean Keppie

16 Lloyd Perrett

Ooooh interesting big paseka in for waddell.. up against big lane perhaps! Waddell is good but hes not a starter yet.. lets see how the big unit goes.
That bench isnt looking the best but im confident they will not let us down...
The refs on the other hand .......

Carn MANLY!

I'm about 10kms away from Parra, blowing a gale one minute then drops off, then back again...repeat.
Temp hasn't dropped yet - currently 27 but it's meant to get down to only mid-teens by kick off.
Can't see it raining, DCE should kick them off the park.
Lets hope it doesnt rain i want a nice fast game... that and we suck in the rain :(

Manly team
1 Brendan Elliot

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brad Parker

4 Moses Suli

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Apisai Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

17 Taniela Paseka

12 Curtis Sironen

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

11 Corey Waddell

14 Manase Fainu

15 Sean Keppie

16 Lloyd Perrett

Strange having Paseka starting in the back row. I would have thought that Waddell was the better choice as Taniela is really a front rower.

I can see the logic though as Waddell can also cover the centres if needed. But he could still do that starting at 2nd row.

Maybe Des is just looking for a more dominating start from his forwards tonight?

Ooooh interesting big paseka in for waddell.. up against big lane perhaps! Waddell is good but hes not a starter yet.. lets see how the big unit goes.
That bench isnt looking the best but im confident they will not let us down...
The refs on the other hand .......

Carn MANLY!
Bench not looking the best, I’d say it’s pretty ordinary in parts.

But that’s what injuries and a salary cap fine can give you.

Boarding flight and just got seated
Full row to myself
Wifi enabled aircraft and can keep up to date with game and ST
Free piss for three hours
Gonna be real happy trip or one totally pissed and pissed off passenger

I’ve got range tonight at Barkley Homestead ( which is a Roadhouse about 250kms from the NT/QLD border.

Being able to access ST might be a great thing , OR a very bad thing.

Fox sports all about Parra and how they can jump us on the ladder

What a great job Super coach Brad has done

Just pathetic as usual!

This has the smell of a massive stitch up, sold out parra stadium, refs will help out Parra after last week

13+ coming!!
Yep you can smell it can’t you!!

Major major stitch up coming.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14