Parramatta Eels salary cap: Club waiting on outcome of Anthony Watmough contract issue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Elle Watmough just on 7 News saying that Choc's not happy about his forced retirement.:rolleyes:

Got to feel for Peats, he us being shopped around but wants to stay till his contract finishes this year.
Apparently, Parra took back a Sponsor's car from him last year to clear last year's Cap issues :confused:
She can soothe herself knowing that she can spend every single day with Choc for the next 2.5 years while still receiving his bloated contract $'s. Why would the insurance contract agree to pay $'s that were illegally bloated in the first place?

It seems to be official that parra will be playing for points this weekend as somehow they are now cap compliant.

Assuming after the game normal transmission will resume, they will be back cheating the cap by monday.

So congrats to parra for remaining cap compliant for 5 days!!

The longest you've been under the salary cap for 4 years!!!!!

It seems to be official that parra will be playing for points this weekend as somehow they are now cap compliant.

Assuming after the game normal transmission will resume, they will be back cheating the cap by monday.

So congrats to parra for remaining cap compliant for 5 days!!

The longest you've been under the salary cap for 4 years!!!!!
Hilarious if the Rabbids flogged them >:)

Just for information purposes only.
The player insurance is controlled by Doesntmatta, they will stump up the cash & pay Wantmore then fight the insurance company for a claim.

Semantics I appreciate, but given the sheer volume of the great unwashed pokie lovers throwing millions on queen of the nile every night, it wouldn't be surprising if they just accepted the first insurance claim denial and moved on 2 mil poorer.

But hey that's only a few nights turnover for the great unwashed to feed their pay into.

And of course we then have the Whatnow fiasco.

Being able to unload him due to " career ending injuries
The player insurance is controlled by Doesntmatta, they will stump up the cash & pay Wantmore then fight the insurance company for a claim.

Semantics I appreciate, but given the sheer volume of the great unwashed pokie lovers throwing millions on queen of the nile every night, it wouldn't be surprising if they just accepted the first insurance claim denial and moved on 2 mil poorer.

But hey that's only a few nights turnover for the great unwashed to feed their pay into.

Sickening !!

And poor Elle, at $925k a year for 2.5 years it will be so hard to manage on 2.3 Million , jeez I've worked for 40 years and retired on less than that !!

And of course we then have the Whatnow fiasco.

Being able to unload him due to " career ending injuries

Sickening !!

And poor Elle, at $925k a year for 2.5 years it will be so hard to manage on 2.3 Million , jeez I've worked for 40 years and retired on less than that !!
I doubt that Choc's TPAs get paid out if he is not playing.
He'll have to slum it on 450k or so :giggle:

So Choc's been forced into retirement by Parra to help the cheats get under the cap. They force out a four year player in Peats, who now has to relocate his young family interstate within a week.
How can he think these guys are any better than the people who tried to move on an ageing Gifty so that could he could earn some good money at another club?
As for parra, I seriously hope the other 15 clubs aim up against them big time in this farce of a competition.
Salary cap cheating interrupts the fairytale in the west plans so Greenberg invents new chapters for them. Just wrong.

I'd like to thank Doesn'tmatta for reminding me once again why I hate them so much.

Peats has been absolutely shafted. When the Tits play the Squeels I hope he plays a blinder. Scores a double and sets up a couple more.

Peats is the unlucky bugger in all this, by all accounts a decent lad, and i hope he does well at the tits.

Now the squeels faithful can cry rivers of bourbon n cokes for their messiahs Peats n Wantmore & hope Jennings leads then to the promised land of September football. Good luck with that doesntmatta, u are no hope being a soulless shell of a club.

Very hard to disagree with your likely outcome... Coughing up the 2 Mill internally is a small price to pay!

So Choc's been forced into retirement by Parra to help the cheats get under the cap. They force out a four year player in Peats, who now has to relocate his young family interstate within a week.
How can he think these guys are any better than the people who tried to move on an ageing Gifty so that could he could earn some good money at another club?
As for parra, I seriously hope the other 15 clubs aim up against them big time in this farce of a competition.
Salary cap cheating interrupts the fairytale in the west plans so Greenberg invents new chapters for them. Just wrong.
yeah I wonder if Watmough is as angry at Parra as he was at Manly

Peats is the unlucky bugger in all this, by all accounts a decent lad, and i hope he does well at the tits.

Now the squeels faithful can cry rivers of bourbon n cokes for their messiahs Peats n Wantmore & hope Jennings leads then to the promised land of September football. Good luck with that doesntmatta, u are no hope being a soulless shell of a club.
Peats unlucky?
Where would you rather live: The Gold Coast or Parramatta?

Last night on Nein news sport presenter Ken Sutcliffe reinforced the story of Wantmore, choosing to retire for the team.....blah, blah, blah. So did he choose to retire, was he forced, was it actually for medical reasons?

What is the truth.........? Wantmore was forced to retire with a golden handshake and for this reason alone, the worms need to play for zero points this year.

Ch Nein have no credibility, they are lying greedy manipulators and now the Nein ruled NRL has lost all credibility and are also lying greedy manipulators.

In 2013, I was 100% convinced the NRL was corrupt....! Now in 2016 the corruption is getting completely out of control. The underhanded dealings and cheating in the NRL is so clearly obvious and widespread it is sickening beyond belief.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8