Parramatta Eels salary cap: Club waiting on outcome of Anthony Watmough contract issue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
don't ever say that a switch to rara is on because soon todd the farting fairy,will wave his magic wand and "POOF" it will be all better,nrl will revert to the combatant sport it was in days of old

Is Watmough part of the coaching staff now at the Eels or has he nothing to do with the club anymore? Anyone read anything about that

Is Watmough part of the coaching staff now at the Eels or has he nothing to do with the club anymore? Anyone read anything about that

Off enjoying his 2.2 Million for the next 2 1/2 years.

Sad way to end though but I don't feel sorry for him.

The precedent has now been set with Twatmough

We need to pension off snake, Myles and matai as injured players so the rest of their contracts don't count in our salary cap.

Nothing against Nathan Peats because I think the bloke basically became Arthur's sacrificial lamb, but does anyone find it funny that the only clubs who were willing to take Speels players were the ones currently owned or ran by the NRL (at least decent ones, not including Ryan Morgan who hasn't played NRL since last year).

Shock horror Peats was shifted to the NRL owned Titans. That kinda shows me that other clubs were not interested in helping the Speels get under the cap.

As for Choc, I can not believe that the NRL rubber stamped his retirement because of a 'new' knee injury. That is as corrupt as the Speels board. Dr. Bloomfield would have been told to pass it by the NRL.

The precedent has now been set with Twatmough

We need to pension off snake, Myles and matai as injured players so the rest of their contracts don't count in our salary cap.

Channel 9 would never allow that.

As if the NRL knows what a precedent is...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6