Parks n Harper - you have competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Disagree on that on Mark, the way that Parker scored his try, not many in our backline, barring Tom of course, could of scored it that way, just pure strength forcing himself over the try line.
Pure strength Perspective time

Pure strength is breaking tackles

Parker took the pass 2metres from the try line and was tackled and his momentum got him just over the line

He gave a hospital hard pass to Garrick near the side line and the ball was lost

Was easily beaten by the Tigers winger who step in side him like he was not there but the try was disallowed due to obstruction and out in the clear with the ball he looked as predestrian and predictable as ever

Yes Des is a Manly Legend and his Character is all the Great things our club stands for and Des has risen to the Pinnacle of our clubs Greatness

But holding Back great young players who can add more to our team is not Great

No one is perfect and not even the Great Des

Last night we saw Manlys Young Talent Time show

And Talented players like Koula had shows us that he is ready for lights, Camera, NRL action !

Competition Breads success and Repetition of the same old slow players Is the Mother of all complacency and failure
Yeah I tend to think Desmond will drop Harper before Parker. I like to see Koula and Ben turbo in centres next week as I expect will play a nsw cup level team and ricky already said he naming top squad.

Pure strength Perspective time

Pure strength is breaking tackles

Parker took the pass 2metres from the try line and was tackled and his momentum got his just over the line

He gave a hospital hard pass to Garrick near the side line and the ball was lost

Was easily beaten by the Tigers winger who step in side him like he was not there but the try was disallowed due to obstruction and out in the clear with the ball he looked as predestrian and predictable as ever
come on Bozo !! the way Parker scored his try, it wasn't a case of breaking tackles it was a case of having the impact to scatter 3 defenders in front of him, then using his momentum to force his way over. Take your point on his hard pass to Garrick and getting sidestepped, but hey, it's only our first trial game, lets see how he goes next Friday night.

Yeah I tend to think Desmond will drop Harper before Parker. I like to see Koula and Ben turbo in centres next week as I expect will play a nsw cup level team and ricky already said he naming top squad.
Ricky wasn't happy with the amount of injuries the Raiders picked up either. So, would imagine Ricky will be mindful of this, and pick a mainly NSW cup side next Friday night.

come on Bozo !! the way Parker scored his try, it wasn't a case of breaking tackles it was a case of having the impact to scatter 3 defenders in front of him, then using his momentum to force his way over. Take your point on his hard pass to Garrick and getting sidestepped, but hey, it's only our first trial game, lets see how he goes next Friday night.
We all have our benchmark perspective and if Brad Turns you on then good luck to you feathered friend

We all love Brad , but he’s the one under most pressure.

Have a feeling Lionel will step up further this year big if he doesn’t there’s plenty looking for his spot.
Not sure about Lionel stepping up. To me he froze under pressure last year and that's an inherent personality trait that is very difficult to change.

Ricky wasn't happy with the amount of injuries the Raiders picked up either. So, would imagine Ricky will be mindful of this, and pick a mainly NSW cup side next Friday night.
Yeah true, I don't think we name many nrl firsts players. I think Des seen enough, that said may be chance of Jake, Croker and Saab for match fitness.

Someone who knows someone within the club
I hope not and why would u contemplate going to Tig pies
I hope it’s BS but it wb good to know how long he is signed for
Yeah true, I don't think we name many nrl firsts players. I think Des seen enough, that said may be chance of Jake, Croker and Saab for match fitness.
Yeah no need for turbo and dce to back up next week. Or maybe just for a quarter.

Keppie needs more game time, he was rusty, so hope he can back up. Lawton hit well in defence but his dummy half timing was a bit off.

Not sure about Lionel stepping up. To me he froze under pressure last year and that's an inherent personality trait that is very difficult to change.
Just my thoughts on Lionel
It was only his fist season in the NRL and the finals atmosphere is a learning curb for him

Before we anoint the princes ..

Can anybody name me one tigers centre , winger or fullback last night that would make the Narraweena B grade team ..

All the young blokes did well, and impressed .. but they weren't up against Joseph manu , Olam. Or Tedescu ..

But the future looks good .. the problem now is how do you keep 5 young guns ... and which ones do you lose ..
I don't hang here or post much anymore but I still love ya.

Is it just me? Am i the only one? I think young Benny Is far off the pace at the moment. Some were saying he was the best of the three.. im yet to see anything of the sort. He seems slow and poor in defence

Is it just me? Am i the only one? I think young Benny Is far off the pace at the moment. Some were saying he was the best of the three.. im yet to see anything of the sort. He seems slow and poor in defence
Yeah I think he solid that's it. But his size makes him get on his front in turnaround sets. The tigers try he was poor very tentative.

He looked a bit shaky in defence early against first grade, but made two great tackles in the second 20 mins. Could have scored himself but passed to Christian.

Looked better in the second half vs reserve grade.

I think he is a raw and Des needs to work out if he is a centre or second rower. But he has upside and will benefit from more experience.

Not quite there yet. Showed some nice soft hands and a willingness to do the tough stuff. Because he is so tall he has a hard time getting under the ball runners centre of gravity. Still young and will get better as he develops his man strength.

As for
Not quite there yet. Showed some nice soft hands and a willingness to do the tough stuff. Because he is so tall he has a hard time getting under the ball runners centre of gravity. Still young and will get better as he develops his man strength.
He needs to play against men full season of nsw cup. Last year's stoppages did not help his development. I like his size

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8