Parks n Harper - you have competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fifita was playing left edge last year when Harper defended well against him. This year, Fifita has been playing right edge.
And when we thrashed the Sharks last year Talakai was right centre and Parker kept him quiet. They've got Ramien back now as right centre so trying Talakai on the left, he's a power runner but Harper is good at shutting down that type of player.

It’s one of the most dramatic changes I’ve seen in a player over a short period of time

Harper was extremely solid and reliable in defence the whole regular season last year, got tuned up severely by Melbourne in the finals and has looked all at sea defensively since that game

Harper...

Attachments

• 10677-2T.png
    10677-2T.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 4
Don't underplay Parker's efforts tonight. Most of us thought both our center pairings were huge mismatches. Correct on Harper's side, but on Parker, he clamped up Ramien. They were putting a lot of shape on that side as well a number of times, Parker dealt with it fantastically, only had one blunder with the Hynes linebreak before halftime that led to Wilton try. Parker is an elite first-grade defensive center.

I really wish we had a chance to see what Tevita Funa could do at centre, his more natural position. Made rookie of the year only to be released before realising his full potential, judged on his out of position performances (wing/fullback). In another world we would have Walker and Funa as our centres with a few years' experience each and be killing it (with the excellent Koula coming through).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8